Klaine

A Month Later - May 22th

Kurt and Blaine can't stop fighting, this is happening over a month now and both can't stand it anymore. Everything is a reason to them fight, even stupid things isa reason to them fight.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IN THIS KURT!" Blaine yelled.

"IT WAS NOTHING! NOTHING HAPPENED!" Kurt yelled back, trying to make his boyfriend to listen him, but he failed.

"I SAW THE TEXTS KURT! BETWEEN YOU AND CHANDLER!" Blaine yelled and Kurt rubbed his face in frustration.

"IT WERE INNOCENT TEXTS! HE IS A FRIEND!" Kurt yelled back.

"NO! YOU TWO WERE FLIRTING!" Blaine yelled back.

"WE WERE'T!" Kurt yelled.

"REALLY?! 'CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU' YOU REALLY THINK THAT IS INNOCENT?!" Blaine yelled.

"DON'T YOU TRUST ME?!" Kurt asked yelling.

"HOW CAN I? WHEN I GRAB YOUR PHONE I SEE THAT YOU'RE TEXTING ANOTHER MAN! AND WE ARE FIGHTING OVER A MONTH, WHAT I SUPPOSED TO THINK?!" Blaine yelled.

"I DON'T KNOW! I'M JUST ASKING YOU TO TRUST ME BLAINE!" Kurt yelled and both stayed silent.

"I think we should break up, this is clearly not working anymore." Blaine said crying and a tear slip from Kurt's eye.

"If that's what you want." Kurt said and leave Blaine's room crying and walk home. When he get home he just go to his bedroom and slam and lock his door, lay on his bed and keep crying. After hours there, his family started to get worried about him.

"Kurt, dude, are you okay?" Finn asked outside the bedroom, Finn, Carole and Burt are outside his bedroom worried about him.

"Kurt, is everything okay?" Carole asked.

"Son, do you need something?" Burt asked but Kurt didn't answer, he just keep crying.

--Outside de bedroom

"What happened to him?" Burt asked whispering.

"I saw him getting home crying, but he just went to his room and slam the door and I decided to give him time, but I'm worried cause is been hours that he is in there." Carole said whispering.

"I know what to do." Finn said and grab his phone and disk a number.

--15 minutes later

The door bell ring and Carole opened the door and Rachel is standing there, she is Kurt's best friend, so Finn called her.

"Hey Carole, Finn called me and said that I should come here." Rachel said.

"Thank God you're here, we need your help." Carole said and Rachel follow her to Kurt's room, when they get there, Burt and Finn are with worried faces in front of the door.

"Hey, what's going on?" Rachel asked confused.

"Babe, thank God you're here, you're the only one who can help. Kurt is locked in his bedroom without saying a thing, you need to try talk to him." Finn said and Rachel knock on Kurt's door.

"Hey Kurt, it's me Rach. Can I come in?" Rachel said and a few seconds later, everyone heard footsteps and Kurt opened the door and grab by the wrist and pull her in the room and slam the door, she notice his puffy and red eyes.

"Oh Kurt...What happened?" Rachel asked and hugged her friend, who started to cry again.

"Bl-Blaine...he br-broke up with me." Kurt said and they sit on the bed, Kurt is laying his head on Rachel's lap and she is rubbing his hair.

"What? Why? What happened?" Rachel asked sad about her friend's situation.

"Remember Chandler? So, we text each other like FRIENDS. Blaine saw and thought the worst of the situation and we are fighting for so long and one thing take to another." Kurt said crying and Rachel tried to comfort her friend.

"I'm so sorry Kurt." Rachel said "Let's do this, I will call Santana and she will bring ice cream and we'll watch movies and we can do whatever you want. If you want to destroy Blaine stuff, we will, if you want to cry, we will." Rachel said and Kurt sniffle. Rachel called Santana and about 10 minutes later Santana get in the house and go to the bedroom with a lot of pots of ice cream and three spoons.

"Hey Kurtie, how are you?" Santana asked in a sad tone and hugged Kurt.

"Terrible." Kurt answered.

After watch a few movies, all of them were crying because of the movies. Rachel is thirsty so she decided to grab water.

"I'm going to grab water, do you guys want?" Rachel asked.

"No, thanks." Kurt and Santana said at the same time and Rachel get off the bed and go downstairs, when she is grabbing her water, Finn walk in the kitchen and kissed her cheek.

"Hey babe, how is Kurt? What happened?" Finn asked worried with his brother.

"He is miserable, Blaine and him broke up." Rachel said in a sad tone and Finn wide eyes.

"Seriously? I thought they had another fight." Finn said sad for Kurt.

"I feel so bad for him, break up is sucks." Rachel said.

"I never been trough that before." Finn said.

"And I hope you never will, I don't want ever to break up with you." Rachel said and Finn hugged her tight and pet her hair.

"We never will." Finn said and kissed the top of her head.

"I gotta comeback to Kurt and Santana." Rachel said and Finn groan, he doesn't want her to go.

"No, no, no, you're going to stay here with me." Finn said and Rachel peck her lips.

"Sorry baby, I love you but my best friend, as know as YOUR step brother, needs me. So I gotta go." Rachel said and Finn peck her lips again.

"Fine, I love you." Finn said and she grab hers glass of water and comeback to Kurt's room.

Rachel and Santana spent the whole night comforting their friend, who was miserable with the break up.