Feelings

Next Day - Monday

Finn wake up and he smiled to himself, he usually hates Mondays cause he need to go to school but today he is happy going to school, cause that means one thing: Princess. He is going to see his princess today and that makes him happy. His feelings are all messed up, he likes Rachel so much even when he tries not to. He just wanted not to like her and easily win the bet, but he think she is so incredible that he just want to spend his whole time with her, makes sense? Well, for Finn does. 

He just get off his bed and take a shower and wear his usual clothes, black jeans, black jacket, black shirt and black shoes, his hair on his perfect toupet. He go downstairs and see his family eating breakfast, he never thought that would get used with Kurt and Burt so quickly, but just to see his mom that happy, he is happy.

"Good morning everyone!" Finn exclaimed when he get downstairs and smile to everyone, who looks at him surprised with his happiness in the morning. It's not a secret that Finn hates mornings, so just seeing him smiling on morning, it's weird.

"Why you're so excited? It's Monday, we have school and...Oh I get it now!" Kurt exclaimed and all the eyes land on him.

"What?" Burt asked confused.

"Today is Monday and Monday means Finn going to school and Finn going to school means Finn going to school and spend the day with Rachel. And for the ones that doesn't recall, Rachel is the girl that Finn is in love with." Kurt said and Carole and Burt smiled.

"I'm not in love with Rachel! Can you guys stop?! Geez." Finn said and they giggle.

"You told me that you were developing feelings for her." Burt said.

"Friendly feelings." Finn said, lying through his teeth.

"BULLSHIT!" Kurt exclaimed and everyone laugh.

"Whatever! Just let me eat my breakfast." Finn said and sit on the table and stated to eat waffles.

"Finn honey, you can't fight against your feelings forever." Carole said and Finn sighed.

After the breakfast, Finn go upstairs and brush his teeth. He can't stop thinking about what his mother said 'You can't fight against your feelings forever'. He grab his car keys, yes car, he is not using the motorcycle today. He get in the car and put a song, his favorite song and he sing along.

As the song ended he put to play again, he listened the same song for 15 minutes, the whole way to school. When he parked his black Audi and he rest his head on the wheel and take a deep breathe. This music is basically what Finn is feeling right now.

He is taken from his daydreams when someone knock the car's window, he looks up and see his princess there and he half smile and put the car's window down.

"What you're doing there alone?" She asked giggling and he smile to her.

"Thinking." He said and she looks confused.

"About?" She asked really interested, the way that no matter what, jokes and all, she cares about him. She notice when he is not fine, and that makes him happy.

"Nothing important." He said, but inside he was screaming: I'M THINKING ABOUT YOU. 

"I'm going to pretend that I believe in you. Class is about to start, are you coming?" She asked, he smiled a little when she said that she is going pretend to believe in him. Freaks Finn out that she knows him so well in a short period of time.