Finchel Is Epic

A month later

Today is Valentine's Day, the most romantic day in the year. Rachel's dads are traveling to celebrate Valentine's Day and their wedding anniversary and that means one thing...sex. Rachel have being wanting this for such a long time, but they literally didn't had the opportunity, every time things start to heat between them something always ruin. But today the house is going to be empty and all she wants to do is make love with her boyfriend. She is finishing putting her lipstick and she is ready.

Finn is finishing fixing his toupet and he is already ready. He knows that tonight can be THE NIGHT for him and Rachel, he wants that so badly and he knows Rachel wants too, he noticed that they're in the same page and that just didn't happened before cause they actually didn't had the chance. He grab his car keys and drive to Rachel's. Finn get off the car and walk to Rachel's door, he knocked and a few instants later the door opened showing his HOT girlfriend, he wasn't expecting that, every time Finn and Rachel have a romantic date her dada usually open the door.

"Happy Valentine's day, HOT princess." Finn said and Rachel giggle and peck his lips.

"Happy Valentine's day, HOT bad boy." She said and he giggle.

"I guess you're ready since you were the one who answered the door, are you ready to go?" Finn asked.

"Yeah, I just forgot my purse upstairs. Wait a sec." Rachel said and go upstairs, while she were going Finn was checking her out, that red dress makes she looks even hotter than the usual. 'If she looks that hot with the dress, imagine without it.' Finn thought but he was taken from his daydreams with his girlfriend when she came downstairs with her purse.

"I'm ready now." She said to him.

"Let's go." He said and grab her hand and they go to the car.

"You look EXTREMELY HOT and beautiful tonight." Finn said smiling to his girl and she giggle.

"You too." She said leaning in and they kissed passionately.

——After Dinner

They're in front of Rachel's door and they're kissing passionately. Rachel opened the door and drag him inside with her and kiss him passionately again. Then she jump and wrap her legs on his waist and Finn take her to her room, all of that happened without breaking the kiss. He put her on her bed and kissed her neck and take out his blazer and she kissed him and take out her heels, after hot kisses Rachel take out Finn's shirt.

"Rach, if we keep going like that I don't know if I'm able to stop later." Finn said trying to take his air back and she giggle a little.

"Who said you will need to stop?" She asked smiling and he smirk and they kissed again but after a few minutes Finn break the kiss.

"What about your dads?" He asked worried and Rachel smiled.

"They went on a trip to celebrate Valentine's Day and wedding anniversary, they're going to stay out for two weeks." Rachel said and Finn smirk again.

"I think we're going to hang out in your room a lot this next to weeks." Finn said smirking and Rachel smiled.

"Hell yeah we are." Rachel said and he attacked her lips again. She unbuttoned his jeans and take his pants out leaving him just with his boxers. And he take out her dress and throw at the floor, both are now just in their underwear.

"You looked great in the dress, but you look way better without it." Finn whisper on her ear and she smiled.

"I love you so much." She said looking into his eyes and he smiled.

"I love you too, princess." He said and she smiled with his silliness. And they kissed again, now it was a sweet kiss, lovely and filled with love that both feel for each other. After the kiss Finn started to kiss her neck and he didn't mind of leaving a few hickeys. He get in her chest and take her bra of her and kissed her boobs and she were moaning, Finn is determined to make tonight the best night of his life and from hers too, he just doesn't want to disappoint his girl. Then he is placing butterflies kisses all over her body and memorizing every part of it, he doesn't want to forget any part of her, for him she is the prettiest thing in this world, he slowly take her panties off and that make her shiver. He put is indicator finger inside her and she moaned, then he put his middle finger inside her and she moaned even louder and he smirk to himself, just like he wanted, he keep repeating the in and out movement for a while but then he take out his boxers and slowly penetrate her and they kissed passionately.

"Oh Finn faster!" Rachel moaned and he does what she told him, he needs tonight to be perfect so of she wants him to climb walls, he will, everything for her.

"OH YEAH FINN! RIGHT THERE AGAIN!!" She moaned loud and he does the move that she said, and she is moaning his name loud, it's his new favorite sound in the world. But before Finn realizes what is happening, still with Finn inside her she turn and now she is on top of Finn and he smirk to his savage girlfriend.

"It's now my turn to take care of you." She said smirking and Finn honestly never felt so horny before, 'Oh my God she is so sexy' Finn thought and she throw her hair to the other side and started fuck Finn up, his blood is boiling in his veins and he is moaning loud. While she is fucking him she is kissing his neck, driving him even more crazy.

"OH PRINCESS!!! OH YES!!!" Finn moaned loud.

Now she is only kissing his neck leaving a few hickeys like he dis to her and started to go down with the kissed and that is driving him crazy, both are almost exploding in joy and pleasure. She finally is on his 'business' and put it on her mouth and started to suck it hard and he can't hide his pleasure, is evident in every moan.

"Oh Rachel...Damn baby!" He moaned and after more minutes sucking his dick she stopped and Finn goes on the top of her again and started to fuck her so hard and fast and Rachel is moaning so loud that probably the whole neighborhood is listening to her. Both are almost on their edge, and Finn keeps in and out, out and in very very fast.

"OH FINN!!! YES YES!!!!" Rachel moaned loud.

"OHHH AHHH RACH!" Finn moaned and both orgasm together.  After a last passionately kiss, Finn lays next to Rachel, both just wearing sheets and breathing heavily.

"Are you 100% sure you have never done this before?" Finn asked staring the ceiling and trying to get his air back and she smiled to him.

"I think I would remember if I had done this before." Rachel said and Finn giggle and pull her to his arms and they snuggled.

"We are rock starts, this performance should be in the Guiness Book, what a phenomenal performance." Finn said and Rachel smiled.

"It wouldn't be humiliating to the other couples, I think they would fight cause they're not epic like Finchel is." Rachel said and both laugh. 

"Finchel is definitely epic." Finn said then both fall asleep.