Suck Timing

A week later 

Finn wake up with the sound of his mother and Kurt squealing. He get off the bed and get dressed to school. He go downstairs and his mother and Kurt are laughing and talking excited about something.

"Why the hell I woke up with you two yelling?" Finn asked annoyed.

"Cause I was showing Carole the cutest pictures in the world, I took them last week but I just remembered showing her now." Kurt said and Finn is confused.

"What pictures?" Finn asked and Kurt hand him the phone. Finn started to look the pictures and it was bunch of pictures of him andRachel talking and laughing, Finn admitted to himself that they look very cute.

"Why the hell you took pictures of us?!" Finn shouted.

"Cause you two need to be together! It is about time! Ask her out for real already." Carole said and Finn sighed mad.

"THAT'S IT!! I LIKE RACHEL, ACTUALLY, I LIKE HER VERY VERY MUCH! MORE THAN I EVER WANTED TO LIKE HER. YOU GUYS WERE RIGHT SINCE THE BEGINNING. THAT'S WHAT YOU GUYS WANTED HEAR? WELL CAUSE I AM SAYING. BUT SCARES ME THE HELL OUT THAT SHE MIGHT DOESN'T LIKE ME BACK. BUT CAN YOU GUYS STOP FORCING? CAUSE IF IS FOR ME AND RACHEL BE TOGETHER, WE WILL. BUT IF IT ISN'T WE WON'T BE TOGETHER! LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" Finn shouted and left the house mad, he didn't even eat breakfast. He is on his motorcycle and before he goes to school he stop in Starbucks and buy a coffee.

He finally get in school and he is drinking his Caramel Frappuccino and he goes to his locker. He is mad cause his mom and Kurt don't stop bothering him because of Rachel, but he actually feel relieved cause he finally said out loud, that he is love with Rachel Berry. Talking about her, he see her grabbing books in her locker, she is wearing a dress with black socks and black boots (outfit ^), 'She looks so damn cute' Finn thought. He walks to her and lean in against the lockers.

"Morning Princess." He said and she looks to him and frown her eyebrows.

"Why you're cranky?" She asked and Finn can't hide his surprised face.

"How do you know I am cranky?" He asked surprised and she just shrugged.

"I don't know, I just know." She answered "But seriously, why?" 

"My mom and Kurt are just meddling in my life all the time, it's annoying me." Finn said mad.

"I know exactly what you mean, my dads don't stop meddling all the time." Rachel said, little did they knew that they're talking about the same subject.

"It's frustrating, cause there are things that I wanna keep to myself and they don't understand that." Finn said mad.

"Hey, hey! You need to calm down, Hudson." Rachel said clicking the fingers in front of his face and she touch his arm in an attempt to calm Finn down and actually works, her touch have this weird power over him, it calms him down. "Are you calmer?" She asked and Finn slowly nod and take a sip of his coffee.

"Good, cranky and mad Finn aren't my favorites Finn's." She said and Finn giggle.

"Do you have a favorite Finn?" Finn asked and she smiled.

"Actually...I don't. I just don't like you cranky and mad." She said and he smiled to her.

"Aww, the princess care about the bad boy." Finn said smiling and giggle and Rachel laughed. 

"Of course she does, the bad boy gave her a plush princess that she likes so much. So of course she cares about him." She said smiling and Finn smile even bigger.

"The bad boy is glad that the princess cares about him, cause without her he would do and say a lot of shit."Finn said and Rachel laughed.

"True!" She said giggling and Finn laughed with her.

"Princess?" Finn said and Rachel look at him and he just opened his arms wanting a hug and she hugged him tight. They just like hugging each other, it's comfy, feels like home.

"Aren't you afraid that people will think that you're less bad boy for hug someone?" She asked still hugging him and he giggle.

"If someone say something, I'll punch him right in the face." Finn said and Rachel looks up to him and giggle.

"Quite a way to solve problems." Rachel said and Finn laugh. 

"I know, right?!" Finn said and both laugh then they break the hug when the bell rang. 

"When everything about us have a suck timing?" Finn rhetorically asked and Rachel laughed "First in the Carnival, now here. Thanks very much, Universe!" Finn said gesticulating and Rachel couldn't stop laughing.

"Relax bad boy, our time will come." Rachel said wiping her tears, she were crying because she laughed so much with Finn's reaction. 

"I hope soon." Finn said, he is not even trying to hide that he likes her.

"Me too." She said smiling and he half smile. "I gotta go, bye bad boy." She said.

"Bye princess." He said and she kissed his cheek then left. 

Finn is on clouds after Rachel kissed his cheek, his cheek is tingling and he can't take the smile out of his face. He just want to call Rachel his already, he want to have her as a girlfriend, is it too much to ask?