The Bet

A few days later

Is almost summer, only two days left from school and Finn is freakin out, he can't sleep, he can't eat...The only thing he can think about is the stupid bet that he made with Puck in the beginning of the year. In theory he should break Rachel's heart before the summer but he can't do it, he loves her in a way that he never thought he could love someone.

He get in school and when he is at his locker, Puck comes to him and drag him to an empty room.

"Sup dude?" Finn asked nervous.

"So, how you're planning to do it?" Puck asked with high expectations.

"Do it what exactly?" Finn asked, he knows exactly about what he is talking about.

"About the bet." Puck said and Finn sighed. "You need to break Rachel's heart."

"Hm...I...I didn't planned yet." Finn said, he knows that he should tell the truth to Puck but he just can't do it. "But as soon I think about something, I tell you."

"Awesome! See ya later." Puck said smiling and left the class and Finn sit on one chair and rub his face is frustration.

Little did they know that someone heard the whole conversation, and this someone is mad, really mad.

——Glee Club

Everyone is in the choir room, Finn is talking with Rachel and everyone is waiting to Mr.Schue when Santana walk in the choir room pissed, red as a tomato in anger.

"YOU!" She yelled and point to Finn and walk towards him and slap his face hard, literally, her hand is tattooed on his face.

"Santana!" Rachel yelled in shock and Finn is with his hand on his face

"TELL HER! TELL HER!" Santana yelled pointing to Rachel, who is confused and worried as hell.

"Tell me what?" Rachel asked confused.

"ABOUT THE BET! THE BET BETWEEN HIM AND PUCK." Santana yelled and everyone was shocked and Rachel has never been this confused before.

"Wait, what? Can someone explain me what the hell is going on?" Rachel asked looking to Santana and Finn, Finn's heart is beating so fast, he is so scared about what is going to happen.

"HE MADE A BET WITH PUCK! HE NEEDS TO BREAK YOUR HEART BEFORE THE SUMMER!" Santana yelled and Rachel's eyes filled with tears and she gasp and put her hand on her mouth in shock.

"No. No, it can't be. Is that true?" She asked looking at Finn and he stayed silent "Finn Christopher Hudson, is that true?" She asked again.

"Rach..." He said but before he finished she just grab her purse and stormed out the choir room. And Finn rest her elbows on his knees and cover his face with both hands. Everyone was saying things to him or about him, but he can't hear anything, he just can't stop thinking about Rachel.