Duets

After their lunch, Finn and Rachel just hang out as friends as though both don't admit it, both like to spend time with each other. They comeback to school exactly on time for glee club and when they walk into the choir room everyone looked at them surprised.

"Where the hell were you two? We looked for you two the whole day." Kurt said and Finn snd Rachel looked to each other, they didn't thought in a good excuse.

"We were practicing our duet." Rachel said.

"The whole day?" Santana asked suspicious.

"We were sucks at the beginning and everyone here knows how perfectionist Rachel is with everything." Finn said and Rachel give him a look. "Sorry princess, but it's true." He said holding his laugh and Rachel tap his arms lightly.

"Shut up." She said joking and both go to their seats. Finn feel his phone vibrates on his pocket and he take it and see that Puck is texting him.

"Dude! Already putting the plan in practice, hahaha you're smart -Puck."

"Haha, I'll do everything for money - Finn."

"Way to go, dude! Haha, I would wish you good luck but I want me to win - Puck."

"Hahaha, shut up -Finn."

Finn put his phone inside his pocket again. He kind of regret of agreeing with the bet, cause he know Rachel will hate him after, more than she already does. He doesn't want to loose her friendship, he doesn't know why, but he feels weak next to her, he doesn't have power over her and that's what is intriguing him. Cause everyone in school do whatever he wants, he is the king. But like Rachel said, she doesn't think he is that bad, she doesn't fear him and he actually likes that.

"Finn?" Mr. Schue said Finn is taken from his daydreams.

"Hm? What?" Finn asked confused.

"Finn is time for you and Rachel sing." Mr.Schue said.

"Oh, right." He said and go to the middle of the class and sit on a bench and Rachel is on another bench next to him.

Hate That I Love You - Rihanna and Ne-Yo

[Intro: Rachel]

That's how much I love you
That's how much I need you

[Verse 1: Rachel & Finn]
And I can't stand you
Must everything you do make me wanna smile
Can I not like you for awhile?
But you won't let me
You upset me girl
And then you kiss my lips
All of a sudden I forget
Can't remember what you did
But I hate it...
You know exactly what to do
So that I can't stay mad at you
For too long that's wrong
But I hate it
You know exactly how to touch
So that I don't want to fuss and fight no more
Said I despise that I adore you

[Chorus: Rachel & (Finn)]
And I hate how much I love you boy (yeah)
I can't stand how much I need you (I need you)
And I hate how much I love you boy (oh whoa)
But I just can't let you go
And I hate that I love you so (oh)

[Verse 2: Finn & Rachel]
You completely know the power that you have (power that you have)
The only one makes me laugh (one makes me laugh)
Said it's not fair
How you take advantage of the fact
That I...
Love you beyond the reason why
And it just ain't right