Dinner

A few days later

Rachel is getting ready to have dinner with her boyfriend's family and she is fucking nervous. The only thing that calm her down is that she already know everyone there, except Finn's mom, Carole. And the reason that she is nervous is cause she is the mom, if she doesn't like her their relationship will be very hard. At least her dads are going to be there, they studied with Carole in high school and they were very close friends.

"Dads I am so nervous!" Rachel said going downstairs.

"Don't be, Carole is going to love you, it's impossible not to love you, you're the sweetest person on Earth and Carole is an amazing person." Leroy said.

"My hands don't stop shaking!" Rachel said showing her hands to her dads and they laugh.

"Everything is going to be just fine." Hiram said.

"I hope so, are you ready?" Rachel asked and they nod.

"We were just waiting for you." Leroy said and they leave the house and go to Leroy's car and he drive to the restaurant. Rachel is picturing every situation that could happen to ruin the night, she knows she shouldn't think about that but is automatic.

"We're here." Hiram said and Rachel take a deep breathe. 

"Darling, everything is going to be just fine." Leroy said.

"I hope you're right." Rachel said and they get off the car and walk in the restaurant.

"They're there." Hiram said pointing to the table and Rachel turn her attention from where her dad were pointing and she saw them, Carole, Burt, Kurt, Blaine and of course, her lovely boyfriend, Finn Hudson. 

After everyone greets everyone, they finally sit and Rachel sit next to Finn, who noticed that she is nervous so he place his left hand on her thigh and she smile at him.

"How cute you two are." Carole said and Finchel smiled.

"Thank you." Rachel said smiling.

"How do you two met? I just knew that you two were friends when you went to the carnival." Carole asked.

"We met in Finn's first day in glee club, we had to sing a duet together." Rachel said and Carole smiled.

"It was so adorable." Blaine said and everyone laughed.

"So after we sang the duet, we became friends and one thing take to another and here we are." Finn said smiling and Rachel gives him a passionately look.

"I always knew you two would end up together, it was obvious." Kurt said and everyone laugh.  

"And once again Kurt, you were right." Rachel said and Kurt giggle.

"I'm always right." Kurt said.

The whole night went by like this, talking and laughing and having a good time. Rachel suddenly isn't nervous anymore cause Carole is sweet and kind and they're having a great time talking to each other.

In the end of the night everyone went home and Rachel couldn't stop thinking about what Carole think of her.

"Do you guys think she liked me?" Rachel asked and her dads laughed.

"Of course she liked you, honey." Hiram said.

"You guys really think so? I mean, I'm not the easiest person to like." Rachel said and her dads laugh.

"Honey, that's a lie. It's impossible to not like you, you made Finn Hudson, the bad boy, Noah Puckerman's best friend, fall in love with you, so you're a very likable person." Leroy said and Rachel giggle.