Date

A few days later

'Today is the big day' is the first thing Finn thought when he woke up. Today is his date with the princess and he couldn't be more than excited. Finn and Kurt had planned an amazing date, he hopes Rachel smiled. He go downstairs and join his family on breakfast.

"How are you?" Kurt asked noticing that his brother is unquiet.

"I'm nervous, ya know?" Finn said.

"What you two are talking about? Nervous about what?" Carole asked.

"Oh! I forgot to tell, I asked Rachel out in a real date." Finn said and his mom squealed.

"Damn, I'm deaf." Burt said putting a finger on his ear and everyone laughed.

"How could you forget to tell me something like that?!" She asked and Finn giggle.

"I think I was really into planning things with Kurt that I forgot." Finn said.

"But why you're nervous?" Kurt asked and Finn sighed then he just smiled.

"I just like her too much, she is different from the other girls. There is something about her that I can't take out of my mind, probably her smile, it's a very beautiful smile. She doesn't get intimidated with me, she actually fights back, she teases back, she is not afraid of my image, I think she can see under the shell that I built." Finn sincerely said and everyone smiled looking at him.

"And you say you're not the romantic type." Kurt said and Finn giggle.

"I have my moments." Finn said shrugging and everyone laugh.

—At Night

Finn finished wearing his suit, and his hands are shaking, he have never felt so nervous. Rachel is the only one who made him feel like this ever in his life, Finn is excited about this new feeling but he is nervous too, scared.

He grab the car keys and drive to Rachel's house, he ring the bell and her dads opened the door and smiled to him, who smiled back.

"Finn! Nice to have you back, Rachel is finishing getting ready