Special Day

2 months later - December 18th

Finn wake up with a huge smile on his face, today is December 18th, and that means two thing, first is his three months anniversary with Rachel and it's her birthday! He planned everything and he hopes she like it and about her gift...Is something special because she is a very special girl.

When he got in school, as usual he grab my books and go to look his beautiful girlfriend, when Finn get closer to her locker, that Jewfro dude talking to her and she looks with a disgusted face and annoyed. Finn giggle a little cause he knows that Rachel hates that kid. Finn approaches Rachel and she saw her, he puts his finger against his lips making the signal to Rachel not speak and she holds her laugh.

"GET LOST!!" Finn yelled on the kids dude ear and he jump with the fright, Finn scares everyone, it's funny. Rachel burst out laughing.

"Please don't kill me...What do you want for her? I'll give you my house, I'll kill my parents and I'll give you my house!!" Jewfro said protecting his face with both hands, Rachel couldn't stop laughing and Finn is faking an annoying face and angry, Rachel knows that Finn is faking and she is trying so hard to stop laughing, but she just can't.

"Do I need to tell you twice? I said you to GET LOST and STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND AND IF I SEE YOU CLOSE TO HER EVER AGAIN I'LL RIP YARN MY YARN FROM YOUR WEIRD HAIR." Finn yelled in his face and Jewfro ran out, scared the hell out, Rachel burst out laughing again and he smirk.

"Happy birthday and happy three months anniversary." He said smirking and she hugged him.

"Happy three months anniversary." She said and Finn kissed her passionately after a few minutes she break the kiss to say something. "By the way, scaring the hell out of Jewfro kid was the best gift I've ever received in my birthday. Is the scene that I'll always remember to make me laugh." Rachel said laughing.

"His face was priceless." Finn said laughing too and they look behind and the Jewfro is crying.

"I'm starting to feel bad for him, he is actually crying." Rachel said looking to Jacob Ben Israel, aka Jewfro, thanks Santana for the nickname.

"Of course you are, you have the sweetest heart, it wouldn't be you if you didn't feel bad for him." Finn said and Rachel giggle "Me, from otherwise, I think is hilarious." Finn said laughing and Rachel tap his arm.

"Finn!" Rachel said and he giggle.

"What? I'm just saying the truth, he is in tears!" Finn said giggling and Rachel deny with her head.

"You're terrible, Hudson." She said and he giggle and turn his sight back to her.

"And you love me, ironic hun?" Finn said joking and she laugh. "What he was doing here anyway?"

"He was just talking shit, you shouldn't care." Rachel said trying to change subjects but Finn noticed that she is hiding something from him.

"What you're hiding from me? You can tell me, ya know?" Finn asked and Rachel sighed.

"He was just like 'Hey Rachel, I heard is your birthday today. But my birthday were last week and I was hurt that you didn't wished me happy birthday so you could give me one of your panties and sleep with me, I know you date Hudson, but I love you way more" Rachel said imitating his voice and now Finn is pissed, truly pissed.

"I'm going to kill that dude." Finn said walking on his direction but Rachel hold him by the wrist and stop him of going, she pull him back close to her and he is still looking to Jewfro with fire on his eyes.

"Hey Finn!" Rachel said clicking her fingers in front of Finn's face and he looks at her with frozen eyebrows "Chill." She said and he take a deep breathe.