Chapter 3

They reach the woods to see Liam and Mason pacing at the entrance. They stopped when the car halts infront them. All three hoped out the car. "You bring her?" Liam yells shockingly. "Why everyone freak that i come to this search party?" Ally huffed in annoyance. "Because it's dangerous out there." Liam sighs. "I cant handle my self PoppyLiam." She smiles. "God i missed you girl." Mason pull her cheeks playfully. "We met last week" she raise her brow. "Come on lets go." Scott orders. "Scott, are serious? What happened to the code?" Liam whisper to Scott. "Its time for her to learn protect the people Liam. She is grown up now. Lets see how she does tonight." Scott whispers back. Allison smiles walking behind them as she can listen what they talking. They reach the middle of the woods. "Do catch any scent?" Parrish ask. "Already working on it" both Liam and Scott say, their forehead creased in confusion . Ally close her eyes and take a deep breath. The sound around her fade focusing. She heard heart beating sound in distant. She open her eyes. "Dad, did u hear it?" She look at him. Scott stay silent. "There are too many" Liam says. "Human?" Mason ask. Scott nods confirming it. "Hunters?" Parrish ask. "No, i dont think so." Scott says. Allison's eyes goes wide she realize something.  "Oh no" she gasps. "What..what happened?" Liam asked concerned she hurt. "There a party. Its welcome party. In the woods. Ashley was talking about that to me before i leave the house." Allison says trembling. "And Ashley is at the party too?" Mason ask mortified. "By the way she was dressing up, i think so." Allison says. "Whats it with youngsters partying in the woods at night." Parrish groans furiously. Allison hung her head low. "We need to find Ashley. Find all of them." Scott says they all focusing on Ashley's scent. "This way" Allison says, they all running to the east side. While they were running they heard a loud hiss. Scott halts making everyone stops. "Watch your necks" he orders. "They are near." Liam says. "So is this thing." The creature again hisses loudly with a scream following. They run towards the clearing to see boys and girls running panicked. "There is a huge lizard." Someone scream. "Kanima" scott says to his pack. "Allison find Ashley. And go back to the house. Mason go with her." Scott says and they ran searching Ashley. "This is Sheriff Parrish. I want u all to clear the woods now!!!" Parrish yells in his loud voice. The student look at him terrified and run to the entrance. Scott, Liam and Parrish follow the kanima's. Mason and Ally push through the bunch of the student,until her eyes fall on Ashley who lay on a log drunken. "Ashley, come on." Mason and Ally hoist her up dragging her. Ally heard a hiss around them. Mason and Allison look at each other. "Allison watch out." She heard her dad yells. Allison ducks just in time and its tail hits Mason who fall to the ground. Liam and Scott jump on the Kanima fighting it. They skilfully avoid its scratch. Allison pick Ashley again with Mason and ran to the car. She push her into the backseat. Mason and her heard painful screams and whimpers. Allison clamp her sweating hands. Hen she heard her dad's roar. After a while they three come out their shirts shredded and bloods stained their body. "Are u okay?" Scott ask. Ally hugs. "Yes." She whispers. "Hows Ashley?" He ask. "Pretty drunk." Mason replies. "Lets go home." Parrish says. "Wait, what happened to the kanima?" She asks. "It ran away." Liam sighs. "Hey, we will find away to end this. Dont worry." Scott assures his daughter.

Next morning Allison place Advil and a glass of water on Ashley's sidetable before pulling her blanket. Ashley twist and turn, wincing when a sharp pain hit her head. "Get your ass up. We have only thirty minutes before the bell rings." Allison says. "What?" Ashley sit right up regretting it because another pain hits her. "Am i in trouble?" ashley ask swallowing the pill. "Dad wants to talk to u." Allison smirks walking out the door. Ashley sighs throwing her blanket away.

"Im sorry." Ashley hung her head low when she enter the kitchen. "No, u not. I should be. To your dad." Scott says not even looking at her. He checks his schedule. "I wont repeat it again. Promise." She says guilty. "Dont make promise when u cant keep it Ashley. This is third time. I dont want to call Stiles and tell this. Because u are under my responsibility when he is not around. I should be sorry to him for not watch over you." Scott sighs. " no. Uncle Scott dont be. U did everything to keep me protect. This is not your fault. This is the last time i do something like this. Please don't guilt yourself." Ashley says a lone tear fall down. "We have 15 minute before the first bell rings." Ally yells from living room. Scott smiles at Ashley then hugging her. "Go. Study well." He pats her back before he let go.

Both of them reach the school when the first bell ring. They pants sat on their desk. Everyone was looking at them. Allison make sure she was wearing her glasses. "Good Morning student. Today you all are assigned for a project. Work on pair. First two and last two rows." Mr Roose says. Ally turn her head to see Lucas sitting beside her. "Great" she mumble sighing. Everyone attach their desk with their partners. Ally take deep breath calming herself. "This just a pair work. Complete it is only thing u need to do" she thinks. Lucas leaning on his desk, positioning his face with his fist slightly tilting his head to see her. "U the straight A student right. So I think u do great in maths too.huhumm" he whispers. Mr Roose give each an equation to work on. "Yes, i am. But i dont like share credit for the work only i did. So u do your part and i will do mine." She scribbled his half equation and push to him. He chuckles and take that paper thinking deeply. Allison did hers in just 4 minutes. "And x equals to 12" she right the answer putting down her pencils. She turn to see the rest look stress, some pulling their hair out. Like literally. She turn to her partner to see he is stuck on his equation in half way. "Try minus y square with x square. Divide it with the num" she whisper to him. He look at her and smirk. "So now u are helping me?" He ask. "Which means by helping u, i help myself. I like to keep my grades same. I wont let a douche bag like u to drop it." She says and sit straight on her desk. She saw Ashley and her pair already done the work and Ashley is flirting with him. "What did i do to make u call me a douche bag?" Lucas write down the answer and leans on his chair spreading his legs out. "I heard enough about u.
The school star-player, who sleep in every girls bed in this school every night but woke up on yr bed the next morning, breaking their hearts,then come to school with new girl clinging to u all day. U know u are just a wealthy boy who use their parents money like water, not really feeling how they struggle to make it. U know what it is. It screams the type of guy who my dad ask me to stay away from." Ally smiles mockingly. "This is how actually feel hearing someone talk about u to you. Okay, for your first statement..tsk..it not my fault when girls throw themselves on me. Its not like i want to get into their pants, after my first girl cheat on me breaking my heart which i dont deserves. So I decided to show the girl what it feel like to have your heart brake. For ur information there is still some girls bed i have not climbed. Like yours." He leans closer to her, twirling her lose strand. Ally can smell his masculine cologne thats so refreshing and strawberry breath. Bubble gum maybe. "And for your second statement im not using my family money and i know the feel how hard it is to make some. Well i know my family doesn't struggle that much to make money. Everything i have and buy is all my own money, from my..g..garage" he sighs. He never told anyone about it except his bestfriend Noah who work with him too. "You work in a garage?" Allison raise her brow. "Ye..yeah. But dont tell anyone. Nobody know, even my family." The bell rings and he grabs his bag walk out the room. Allison just sit there until Ashley leans on her desk. "U are not coming for the next class." "Oh.. yeah. Yes. Lets go." She breaths following Ashley.

Q: who do you think the strongest? Scott, Liam, Parrish?
For me Parrish. Dont ask me why. ;D And Ryan Kelly is so cute.