Chapter 8

Next day Ashley came to school like normal. Nothing was so odd about her today. Allison after done  her homework she decides to go see her dad at clinic since she is bored. She grab her car keys and walk out the house. The moment she walk out she gasps looking at her driveway. There she saw something has been draw on the path in red.

She walk closer to find its a symbol and it was written with bloods

She walk closer to find its a symbol and it was written with bloods. She clasps her mouth stepping back. There was a dead pigeon beside that. So someone used it's blood to draw it. She get on her car and drive to the clinic. "Dad! Dad!" She scream running into the clinic. "What happened, sweetheart?" He holds her. "Dad..dad...there's something outside our house. It..its a drawing. Like symbol. And it was..draw by..blo..blood." She says panting. "What?" Scott shocked. "Yes..dad. Its a symbol. It was like a star inside a ring." She explains what she saw. "Its okay. Dad will look up to it. Okay?" Scott soothes her. Scott text Chris and Stiles what Allison says. Allison clean the cages while Scott treat few animals. While treating a dog his phone buzz. "Thats very important.we need to talk. I come see u later." Stiles replied. "Allison i need hand over here" Scott yells to his daughter. The dog he treating is quite rough. It moves so much. "Hold him still." He says to her. Allison hold the dog still while Scott gave it a shot. The dog whimpers and little later lay down. He gently rubs its belly and sighs. "All dead?" Allison ask looking at the dog sadly. "Ya. It rarely happens to a dog. We need to operate and take them out or it will be a big problem for her." Allison nods, grabbing gloves from drawer. Allison shed tears looking at the dead puppies. She can feel the pain of the mother. Scott stitch it up and Allison clean it before placing inside a cage for observation. The front bell rings and scott went to see who. Allison put away all the things in the cleaning bowl. She heard her dad tell someone to go inside and place their dog on the table. "Sweetheart, clean her. I will come and stitch." "Okay dad" Some one walk and Allison's back was facing them. "Place him on the table." She says not looking back and grab rubbing alcohol from shelf. "Allison?" A familiar voice says. She turn to see a familiar blue eyes looking at her. "Lucas?" Her eyes shifted to him and his dog. "I dont know u have dog." "Because u never asked." Allison roll her eyes and walk to the dog. The dog barks loudly at her. Allison flinch at it. "Of course McCall. Thats y it sounded familiar to me. What u are a vet?" He chuckles. "No, just helping my dad." She touch the dog but it tried to bite at her making Allison step back. "What the- she is behaving strange lately. Im sorry. Quiet Lula" he says to his dog. "Its okay. Dog dont like clinic so much just like we people." Allison step forward but the dog bark again and growls at her. "What happened?" Scott walk in to see the barking dog. Allison gave a i-dont-know look. "Move" he said to Lucas and he step aside. Scott lean closer to the dog and glow his eyes. Allison saw it but not Lucas when his phone buzzed. The dog goes silent and lay on the table. Scott nod his head to Allison and she clean the wounds. "How it happened?" Scott ask Lucas. "Oh, i was taking her for a walk and suddenly she ran to some bush barking. I thought it was a rabbit or squirrel. I heard a scream and went to see her lay on the ground like this." Gesturing to her open wounds. "I want u too wait outside. After we done, we will let u know. Dont worry she will be fine." "Okay Mr.McCall." Lucas says and look at Allison before walk out. "Dad please dont tell me this normal." Allison cross her arms looking at him. "I wish it to be. But seem likes we have a incoming." He look at the dog. Allison walk out the clinic with Lula on her arms. Lucas sat on the stairs tapping his foot. "Hey, here u go" she says giving him Lula. He put the leash on. "She is fine. Make sure she drinks alot of water." She says pats the dog. "Sure. So..are u free? Im going to get dinner. If u free u can join me." He ask scratching his neck. "Hmmm, thanks for the offer. Yeah, i would like to come." She says and he look at her unbelievable. "What?" She asks. "No, I thought u gonna reject my invite" He says chuckling. "Maybe if i was not starving like im right now."