Chapter 41

Allison woke up startled when someone knocks the front door. Chris and Melissa went on a trip. Its mostly like Chris goes on a quest and Melissa follow him. They two really make a good team. Thats what Allison told them one time. She turn to her alarm, it was 8.30 morning. She groans getting out the bed. Again the door knocked. Looks like her dad wasnt home too, otherwise he would have open it. She throw a black shirt covering and walk down. She opens the door stifling a yawn and immediately crushed by someone hugging her tightly. All the remaining sleep flew off and Allison smiles when the familiar scent came. She returns the hug "god i missed you so much" "well i missed my little wolf too." They broke the hug and Malia caresses her face. "When did u came?" "Just now. Touch down and straight to you." "Im happy to see you" Allison hugs her again. Malia chuckles. Its unlikely her. She changed a-lot since when to London years back. "Dad will he happy to see you. Come in" she drag her but Malia halts. "I brought a company, Allison" Allison raises her brow. "I would love too see this company of yours. Where is he?" "He? How do you know its a male?" "The blush on your face says everything. Now where is he?" Malia smiles and peek out the door talk to someone. She moves and a tall dark blonde guy stands beside her, his hand stuffed into his pockets and he got this nice smile that will make any girl swoon. Her eyes travel up to down him and she smirks at Malia who smiles at him. She notices this weird scarf around his neck. "Well Malia, he looks handsome. Hi i am Allison." "I know." He says in his sexy British accent. "U know if Uncle Stiles see you right now he would definitely make fun about the scarf." She says and Malia stills at the mention of her ex boyfriend name. She is happy for him to find his love with Lydia. Allison notices her and give an apologetic smiles. "Come in. Let me call dad and inform him to come home. Your arrival will remain surprise for him." Allison walk to the hall and they followed her.

Scott park his bike at porch and walk inside the house

Scott park his bike at porch and walk inside the house. He smell familiar scent in his house. He turn to his couch and smiles looking at the woman who sat there watching him. "Hey Scott" she jumps off from there to him and he caught her. "Welcome back Malia." He says letting her go. "Hey dad. Malia is getting married. In two weeks. To a handsome British guy. They both are adorable." Allison squeals happily placing the cookie plates on the table. "Really? Congratulations Malia. At last." Scott wrap one arm around her. "So when i can see the man that success to win you?" He asks. "He is here. Back in the kitchen" Allison says. He look at Malia who mentally laughing at him. She have no idea how Scott would react when he see her fiancée. "Scott" a voice calls and he freeze. He knows that voice very well even its been years. He turn around with wide eyes. The guy stand by the threshold with a little smile on his face. "Isaac" Scott murmurs. "In flesh" Isaac face broke in to huge grin walking to the man. Scott pull him for a hug. "I cant believe I'm seeing you again. How are you mate?" "Great. How are you Scott?" "Doing great. Damn, i missed you really" Scott says sincerely. "Uh u both know each other?" Allison speak her doubt. They both look at her and smiles. "This Is Isaac. My...my friend" Scott look at Isaac who stare at him, his wyes shining. "Actually love, i was his former beta." Isaac says, Allison mouth shaped 'o' at the new found information. "So, u and Malia? Im surprised, not suprised" they all sat down beginning their chat.

(I like Scisaac <3 )

The pack learned the return of Malia and Isaac to Beacon Hills. The girls gonna help to prepare the wedding. Lydia was so happy to see her best friend again. She is happy for her to find the love of her life, none other than Isaac. Two broken souls found each other thats what she says to Malia when talked that evening. Stiles being Stiles made fun of Isaac but welcomes him with open arms. Malia and Isaac were at the McCall's for dinner. Allison says she got a surprise for them. When the doorbell rings she skips down the hallway to invite the person. Scott knew who she invited and wonder what would be Malia's reaction. Allison and Youra walk in to the dinning table. Malia gasps when her eyes met Youra's. "Kira?" She gets up from the table reaching her. "Malia..its..no Kira" Scott stops her. She turn to him confused. "What?" Isaac watch the girl in-front him. He remembers Kira. The Asian girl with sword. He have met her several time. Fight along with her the night Allison died saving him. When he met Malia in London she told him everything happened after he left Beacon Hills. He felt sorry for Scott to lose Kira too. He is curious about the person standing there right now. "Its not Mom. She is Youra. My teacher" Allison explains. Malia look forth and back between the father and daughter. Youra carefully watches them. "She looks like Kira. But not Kira. Sit i will tell you everything" Scott says, Malia return back to her seat her eyes not leaving  Youra who give her a nervous smile.

Once Scott tell what happened, Malia have no idea what to say. Isaac nods his head in understanding. "Well Scott it sucks its not Kira, but if she can keep you happiy, i have no problem hanging around with her." Malia says finally but look at Youra. "Crystal" Youra grins. Rest of the dinner went well until something hit the front door. Scott went to check on it and a arrow shot on his chest once he open the door. A paper was attached to the arrow. He painful scream heard by others and Isaac was first to be his side. He help him. "Dad" Allison chokes. Malia growls looking at two hunter sand down the road. She goes after him when Scott yells her to not. Isaac follow her. Malia was fast and pinned one guy down the road, her claw close to rip his throat. Isaac held another his arm around his neck to snap. "I dont who you are but if u mess with my family" she slit his throat and Isaac snap the head, two lifeless body lay on the ground. They went back to the house and saw Allison holding the paper,her face sad. Youra aid Scott. "Im always the problem." Allison hold back the sob. "Allison." Scott reach out to his daughter. She held his hand. "Dad, we need to take a decision real quick before anyone gets hurt. I cant stand seeing you all get hurt because of me." She cries. "Allison nobody is getting hurt by you. U are the light of our life. We wont let anything happen to you." Youra says. "She is right Allison. We wont let u get hurt and Nobody else is getting hurt. We will put an end to this Scott." Malia says firmly.

Two days later. Allison and Ashely was at class writing down the notes. Allison notices that Ashley is little disturbed but she doesn't says anything. She learned from Ashley that Colton help Noah with his transition. Ashley says she enjoy every time Colton gets annoyed by them. One day after training Ashley invited him too for dinner with them. Colton joins since he was starving. Talking with him she came to know the guy behind his facade. Noah gets impressed by Colton's abilities. He is grateful to him for helping him. After the dinner when they ready to leave Ashley's hand grazed on Colton's when she slips on her feet. She felt the world stopped spinning and a vision left her devastated after it. "Psst" Allison signals. Ashley came out her trance and turn to her. "What? What happened?" She ask startled. "Hey..relax. Nothing happened. Its you, lost in thought. Are you okay?" Ashely sighs messaging her temple. "Im fine. Just thinking about Noah." "What with Noah? Is he alright? Did Colton harsh on him? If he tell me..i will" "hey..Colton is good to Noah. They bonded well on these days. What if Lucas finds Noah is a werewolf?" She look at her. Allison understands what she says. Little they didn't know Olivia was listening to them, smirks planning something on her mind.

Jovanna and her son hide behind a tree in the woods by the school. The stand there watch Allison who just came out the school. Lucas who stands by his car waiting for her too, approach her. Allison try to ignore him but he stops her and they talk something until Lucas suddenly get anger, they spat on each other and left her.  Jovanna turn and smiles to his son. "I got upper hand this time" she says and her son smirks, guiding her back to their hidden car.