Chapter 15

Allison and Lucas stood there looking at the alpha's eyes.
"Come to the light" Allison demands but in return they just heard a growl. "Show your self now" she yell again intimidating but this time there was tow more growls echoes in the silent night. They look around for the source. "Lucas u need to get out here" she looks at him sadly that their date ruined. He shooks his head in no "im not leaving u alone.who are these people?" "I dont know. But they are not here with good intention. We need to inform my dad" she says "your dad knows we are here already" a thick intimidating voice come between the trees. "Who are you? What u want?" There was a long silent before he says "YOU" his voice thick and demanding. "Bullshit. I will never Let anything happen her" Lucas stand infront Allison. The guy in the dark chuckles lowly  "let see"  he says and they heard two growls from behind. They turned to see two boys shirtless walk out the dark. "They look same" Allison eyebrow scrunched "twins" Lucas says in a duh tone. She look at him and they twins.  "Stay away from her" Lucas yells when they keep walk towards them. They just smirk "u are nothing but a pathetic human. What harm u can do to us?" They laugh. Lucas let a low growl clenching his fist. "U may a werewolf but i can still put on a fight for little long than u estimate me." Lucas says smugs and the twins eyes glows red. "They are alphas too" Allison murmurs. "So what? U think i cant beat them?" Lucas look at her raising his brow. "Thats not what i mean.." she trails. He just pats her shoulder before walk to the twins. The twins tries to hold him but Lucas dodge them and throw a punch on the right guy's jaw making him stumble. The guy next to him growls before attacking Lucas. Allison stood there not knowing what to do, she just couldn't turn into a wolf just after what happened. Lucas manage to gave some hard blows to the boys but their didnt stand down. By the time one guy locked his hand behind him and another guy advancing to Lucas with his claws. Allison's hand fall on her belt and she unclasp it turning them into sword. She was close to cutoff the guy's hand. She swing it in the air and take her stance. She slash here and there the boys. The felt raged and try to tackle before "Thats enough guys. But we will come back. Back for YOU" the voice from the dark speak again. Nust like that the boys vanished in the air. She cant believe what just happened and help Lucas. She wipes his blood and when she touched his wound they healed. She smiled relieved and hug him tightly.

Back at Scott's house.
"What? Another Alphas pack?" Stiles yell at top of his lung. Scott sighs and sit on the chair his hand playing with the glass. "And u say they are here for Allison? For what?" He asks. Scott look at him like is his friend got dumb recently. Stiles understand his looks and he figured the answer for question. "Yeah. Right. Allison is a special wolf. Ofcourse people will be after her." He facepalms.  "So what we gonna do?" He asks. "Tell Allison. Im not gonna make her run away or something. She gonna fight this but not alone. Im will be with her. She is not kid anymore. She need to face the world." Scott drink the water. "Then i will be with you too. And her." "With who?" Ashley enter the kitchen with Lydia behind her. Lydia place the mexican take out on the table. "Who? Which who?" Stiles stutters. Ashley look at her dad suspiciously. Lydia raise her brow at her Scott and he signals that he will says later. "You were just saying and her..who her? Is it about me? Or Allison?" Ashley grab smoked chicken wing and eat it. Stiles look at Scott and Lydia to help but they refused making him groan. "Uh..it..not..nothing. Just my colleague. A lady officer. She got a problem n i helped her. Thats all" he breathes out. Ashley look at him like she didnt believe one word he said. "Dad..dad" Allison walks in yelling. Scott immediately rush to hall and saw her help Lucas to the sofa. "What happened?" "What happened? U tell me what happened...there are bunch of alphas in the woods saying they want me. What does that mean?" She stand with her hand on her hips. Ashley look at her dad who avoid her eye contact. "Ally..honey. They are the alpha packs. Packs with alphas." "Alright..what they want?" Allison ask. Scott look at Stiles and Lydia then his daughter. "You" he sighs. "I need a proper explanation dad" Ally narrow her eyes. "As we all know u are rare werewolf. So u are other creatures prior target. They will use u for their benefit." Allison plop on the sofa proping her head on left hand. Scott crouch  infront her his hand gently on her thigh. Lucas groans and slowly open his eyes. Lydia give bottle of water and he chugs it. "This is my fault. U told me to keep out of anyones radar but i.." "hey..shhhh this is not your fault. Eventually your truth will come out to the world baby. All u have to do is protect yourself. Its is time." Scott says and Allison look at him. He cups her face "my baby is one strong girl. Start tomorrow we gonna train you." Allison nods. "For you too Ashley." Stiles orders looking at his daughter, who groans "why me?" "Because being her friend they will might target u too." He says throwing his arm around his wife who smiles at him. "Your dad is right Ashley. U all have to know protect yourself. For your own good" Scott says looking at Allison, Ashley and Lucas too. He nods his head while " alright fine." Ashley sighs.