Chapter 27

Allison smiles looking at Luca's selfie he send few minutes ago. He have big game today night and he wants her to wear his jersey to which she felt honoured. She pick the jersey from her locker , hugging it to her and reply she will with a wink.
"So u are going to wear his jersey tonight?" Ashley ask her leaning on the locker. "Guess i am" Ally says. "And guess who accompanies u?" Ashley chuckle shoving Noah's jersey to Ally who laughs but the laugh ends when she saw Bryant walk in with a girl clinging to his arm. Her eyes move to the guy behind him, Colton walks in casually in his white tee and black jeans and white shoe. Their eyes met for a second before Colton just walk past her.
"Do u find him attractive?" She heard Ashley and turn to her act like she didn't hear her. "Pffft u know that i know u can hear well. Now tell me do you find Colton attractive?" Ashley pins Allison a look, "i dont know. I dont find him attractive" she says and walk away. But she think about Ashley's question. Did she find him attractive actually to which she couldn't find a answer. She met Miss Youra otw to class and they exchange a smile. She also saw Colton sitting right in front the row in Miss Youra's class and so focused on her. She shrugs it off walking back to her class. Later the night Stiles drops the girls at the school before going for patrolling. The girls waves at him and join the others at the field. Their eyes find their boyfriends who ran to them quickly not bothering the coach yells at them. Lucas look at Ally from head to toe. She had painted his number in her cheek proudly wearing his jersey with a white shorts and BHHS cap. "U look amazing. The boost i wanted. Thank you." He kiss her another cheek , so does she before he leave her to the field. She turn to see Ashley and Noah shoving their tongue each other's throat,  and "Noah i look can kill..coach is trying his hard to do so" she says making him let Ashley go. He chuckles and wink at Allison before running to the field. They find some girls throwing glares at them but the just simply dont bother it and cheer for their boyfriends. Half way the game their school was winning when Allison saw Colton leaning on a wall and 🔥 his cigarette. His eyes met hers and he walk away from there. Allison excuse herself and caught him outside the school. She stand right infront him. "Aren't you supposed to be at the field cheering for your boyfriend?" He ask putting off the cigarette with his shoe. "He do great without my cheering too. What is the deal between u and my dad?" She ask crossing her hand over her chest. His eyes roams her from up to down and she felt uneasy with his look. "What u mean?" He ask. "I find yr library card at my dad's clinic. What u went for a treatment to him or u guys working together?" She ask smirking while shove his card,in his hand. He flips his card and scratch his growing beard with it. "If u still remember. Im an Alpha. True Alpha. I dont need anyones treatment. And whatever my deal with your dad is between me and him. U stay out of it" He narrows his eyes at her. "I dont know why the god bless someone like you to be a true alpha. U are not worthy" she sneers but he pull her to him and pin her both hands behind , towering her. She breathes in his scent that calm her rapid beating heart. They look at each other for a long time. Colton's eyes moves from her eyes to her lips and she unknowingly bite her bottom lips making him groans. He licks his owns before leaning down to hers when they both hear a scream in distance but so clear to them. "Lydia" they mutters , he let her go and they both ran to his car.

His car come to a halt when they reach the place. Police vans and ambulance were there with sirens blaring. Allison found her dad with Stiles who wrapped his arm around Lydia who covered in bloods. "Dad" she says when she get to him. He turn to her, Allison hugs Lydia and soothes her. Colton greets Scott and ask what happened. "Lydia started to feel back the things she stop feeling long before. She can feel someone's dying again. And it pains her" Scott says and Colton look at Lydia. He knows she is gifted with it , she is a banshee. "Who died dad?" Allison ask leaving Lydia to Stiles. "A whole family of 4. Source of death, werewolf" he sighs. "Oh my god" Allison shocks. "The report says it has been two days they died" A tear drop down Allison's eye. "This have to stop. Im going to stop this. Im gonna meet Jovanna" Scott clenches his fist. "Dad..no. She is dangerous. U know that" Allison gold his hand. "But Allison these are innocent people. They don't deserve this." "Then im coming with you" "No way. U stay at home. U need to be safe. Nothing will happen to me" he assured her. "But dad.." "i go with you" Colton cuts in. Scott nods to him while Allison just look at him. Scott went to Stiles to talk about his decision. "U really want to go with him?" She ask him to which he just nods. "Then make sure he is safe" she looks at him sadly. Colton's hand urges to cup her face and kiss away her worries but her restrained it. "I will" he says and give his car key to her before walking to Scott's bike.

By the time Allison reach her home she saw Brandon sat on her porch waiting for her. "Colton ask me to come" he says when he saw her. She figured Bryant and Liam also with her dad at the meeting. Scott and Liam sat at the end of the table while Jovanna at another. Scott barges in to her home the night and now they are at their dinning room glaring at each others. "Jovanna..whatever u planned stop it right now. Dont u see u are killing innocent peopel." Scott speaks. "No me. Your kind" she smirks. " we know u are behind this. You poisoning us and make us look like a threat to society. What is u want?" He loses his patience and Liam went speechless at his anger. He never have seen Scott speaks like that. "Extinction of your kind. U all are disgrace for the earth. U all don't deserve to live like us human. U guys are no good. Predators. Killers." She spits like venom. Scott hit his fist on the table and stands up making his chair fall back. "Listen Jovanna. I dont want to see another innocent dies. I try to talk nicely here but u aint giving me a choice but im controlling from rip open your throat with my fangs. Dont make me do that." "Im Not done Scott. I wont. I will make your circle fall. I hit u at yr weak spots and then i take you down. I will break you. This is what u all gets for killing my husband. But lets see u could survive until that." She fumes. Suddenly few hunters barge in and starts to shoot at Scott and Liam. They both ran to safety while fighting few hunters. Colton and Bryant joins them from their hideout. Bloods spilled and bones broken. The fight took 15 minutes to end. The four wolves ran to safe ground and pants in tired. Scott thanks the two boys for their help but he saw whiplash  with green smoke on Colton who slowly drop to the ground. Bryant hold him before that.

They rush Colton into the house. Allison and Brandon came running down to see they help him to the dinning table. Chris remove the things on the table to gave him space. Melissa open a box and take out a syringe. Allison felt something when hear Colton suffer in pain. She rush to his side and his eyes met hers. "It looks like a bit severe. Allison i might need your help to heal his wound." Melissa says and Allison nods. Allison grab his hand locking her finger with his when Melissa push down the syringe. Colton hold Allison's hand abit tightly making her wince while Bryant and Scott pin him down to the table. Colton let a out a earth shattering growl while his eyes glow bright along with Allison's bright green. They saw the wound closes while the tissue inside heals with a glowing light. The others plops down the chair in tired but Allison just stand beside Colton and kept hold his hand watching him drift to sleep.

Like i said. Another update for you loves. Enjoy. Have fun with the chapter. Let me know what u guys think. Dont forget to hit the vote down there. Thank you so much everyone. Keep supporting me and i will do my best to give you the best. Have a good day. ☺️