Chapter 39

Allison eyes turn green and she let out a earth shaking growl. Her view gets clear and she saw a guy in black approaching her with something in his hands. She feel weak and failing to move while her eyes turn off. The guy was about to shoot a electric taser on her but a stone hit his crouch very bad and he groans in pain falling to the ground. "Come on Ally" Noah help her up and drag her. He look over his shoulder to see two more guys walking after them in relax mode. They had this smirks that actually says 'u cant escape from us' kind. "I cant" Allison moans in pain. Noah scoop her in his arm and put her over his shoulder before ran a little. They were close to the woods, suddenly an arrow hit his leg and he fall down dropping Allison too. "Allison u need to trigger your healing" he says but she tried and failed. Something block her nature healing process. "Noah, break my hand." She says looking at him. They can hear footsteps and knew the hunter are close behind. "What?" He look at her blankly, "u need to break my hand, so i can trigger the healing" she pants. "Are u sure?" , she nods signalling him to quick. "Sorry Allison" he whispers and break her hand. She scream in pain and her body shook. Noah stumble back little when her glowing eyes met his. He saw something in her eyes that came and vanished. She stands up, snarling at the guys who reached them. They were surprised actually looking at her stand there all normal. They immediately aim the weapon to protect themselves. Her hand graze her belt before pulling them out. The next second the katana was on her hand sharp and shiny. "Shit" one of the guy mumbles. She swirls the katana in the air and slash one of the guy's hand that tried to shoot at her. He scream in pain making the other guy fear at her before her smirks at her. She look at him confused and turn back to see a guy holding Noah by a knife at his throat. "Drop it, or he dies" he sneer at her. Noah struggles but in vein, the guy seems bulky and stronger. "Don't Ally." He yells at her and the guy inch closer the knife slightly slit his skin. Blood dripped from the wound. He gave a warning look to do as he says. "Don't hurt him" she pleads and drop the katana, her hands surrendered. "Let him go" she said at the guy. "If only u do as we says. He will be alive then" he tells. "Whatever u say" she tells back and he look at the other guy who nod his head and throw bottles at Allison. "Fill them with your blood" he says coolly. "What?" She raise her brow wonder she didn't heard him wrong. "U heard me. Fill the bottles with your bloods." He says this time a gap to each word. "What u gonna do with her blood?" Noah yells at him and got a punch for return. "Don't speak if if we didn't say u can. To your question, her blood is equal to crores. Her blood can heal anyone. Jovanna gonna kill her, but why waste such a treasure, so we gonna dry her blood out and eventually she will die too. One stone two mangoes." He laughs evilly. "Allison Don't." Noah says to her who was in the verge to cry. "U do or he dies" the guy threatens slitting Noah's arm. "Nooo..wait..i will do it" she give her word and he smiles. She sat on her knee grabbing the bottles, open the cap. She look at him Noah one more time "please don't" he cries "i have too. For Ashley" she says and bite her hand letting the blood drop on the bottle.

Second bottle was half way through it. She turns pale and her hand wobble. Her eyes starts get droopy. All this time, only Scott was on her mind. She repeatedly apologise to him on her mind. Noah watch her helplessly. He once try to stop and got beaten by the hunters to pulp. He lay on the ground, watching her like that hurts him. "Allison" he mumbles. Her eyes met his and give him a weak smile. All of sudden a gun shot released and the guy in front Noah hit the ground. The other guy was shocked and a bullet hit his shoulder. Allison tilt her head slowly. "Hey...u okay." A voice says soothingly. "Uncle Stiles?" She blabbers. "U gonna be okay. Let this go" he says taking the bottle his face scrunched. Working as a sheriff for years how yet bloods make him feel sick every time. He help them both and they were otw to the his jeep and when they hear rustling behind them. They turn to see one of the guy limps after them with a gun in his hand. "This is Beacon Hills, Sheriff Stilinski. Drop your weapon" Stiles says pointing his gun at him. The guy glare at them, in lightning speed two shots was released. The guy's body fall to the ground and a groan from behind Stiles. He turn back to see Noah was in front Allison like a shield and his chest was bleeding. He catch the kid before he falls, saw a gas came out from the wound and Noah yells in agony, rolling. "We need to take him to Scott" he says and Allison help him.

At clinic. Noah scream and scream until those around him wince at it. Allison couldnt  see him in pain like that. She wanted him to be alive and now he end up injured. "Its very powerful poison. Specially made for special kind wolf like you. Deaton have told me about this." Scott say cutting the wound and took out the bullet. "What it does?" Allison ask. "Is he gonna die?" Stiles ask shifting his legs and Allison ,Scott give him a look when Noah eyes went wide. "The poison laced on the bullet could burn u alive if it hit yr body. If u got shot by it, right now u will be ashes" Scott explains and Allison gasps. Noah let out another scream. "Get the torch. We need maximum fire to burn the poison" Scott says to Allison who grab the burner. After a few minutes Noah's scream subsided and he pants tiredly. Allison wipes his face, hushing him. She saw Scott's face scrunched in deep thought. "What u thinking?" She ask, his eyes met hers. He look down at Noah and she follow his gaze just to find Noah's nose was bleeding and got some on his lips. "What is happening to him?" Stiles ask. "What?" Noah mumbles weakly looking at all three of them. He have no idea whats going on. "He is human. The poison affected parts of his body , that slowly killing him." "So he is gonna die" "stiles" Scott yells. "Am i?" Noah ask sadly looking at Allison. "No..no..nothing will happen to you. U will be fine. Dad do something" she pleads her dad. Scott shake his head. Allison felt disappointed and something click in her mind. How could she forget it. She is a healer. She take a deep breath and hold his hand. "Allison dont" Scott yells and Allison let out a painful groan and stepped back. "Why? Why it doesnt work?" "Because u have been drained off bloods hours a go. It will need tons of energy for you to heal someone , right now u cant do it." He holds her. She look down at Noah who cries. "Im sorry.." her lips quivers. "Its..okay..Allison. Its fine. Just tell Ashley, im sorry to her and i love her so much. Tell her to move past him and find happiness in her life. I will be watching her always." He gave a weak smile. She hugs him sobbing. "Scott" Stiles call him and they both step aside talking something and he returns to the kids. "Allison. There is a way to save him." Scott says determined. "How?" "He need to turn" Stiles injects. "What?" "There is no poison in him. But it has affected him while in thats what causing him this. He needs to trigger the pain to heal. So he need to turn" Scott explains. Allison understand what he trying to say. "But, what if it goes wrong. U have say there are only chances for people to turn." She point out her doubt. "We have to try" "woah..wait..what u guys are talking about?" Noah panicked watching all all of them. "Dad says, if u are werewolf , u can save. It will heal you." Allison says to him. " a werwolf?" He blink at them unsure if he heard her right. She nods confirm him that what he heard indeed right. "And u say it might wont work?" He raise his brow at her. "Yeah...a were wolf bite can either turn u or kill you." Scott look at him. "What if it kills me?" He ask them. "Mostly it never happened with my bite. So..we can give a try" Scott clasps his hands. Noah take turn looking at all of them. They all are waiting for him to say or agree for this. Since he left ho choice he agrees. "Okay. Lets try. Maybe i will be given a chance to live." He says little happy. "Before that, if u turn into a werewolf, no innocent should be harmed, no kills without proper reason, no misuse the power. Do you understand?" Scott ask with a little hint of alpha tone behind it. Noah nod his head. "Answer me" Scott presses. "Yeah. I understand" He childishly hands up. Allison chuckles. "U are scaring him dad" she say and Scott look at her that he is not joking so she shut her mouth. His face turn while his eyes glows red, he took Noah's wrist and his fangs graze on the skin. Noah felt a chill run down his spine and close his eyes when his fangs sink in. He try to muffle his scream and Scott let him go. "Keep him in observation. We will see what happens tomorrow." Stiles says "and i will have Ashley and Lydia come over. Allison can go rest. She needs one" he smiles before leave.

What u think? Should Noah turn into a werewolf or i kill him and make Ashley and Bryant the pair? Hehehehe. Who knows what i have in my mind. Let me know what u want to see in this story or who u want back?
Have a good day. Love you guys. Keep reading. The book reached 1K readers. Thank you all so much. Muah.