Chapter 32

They all turn to see Jovanna stand there with her son. "U touched the wrong nerves" Scott says standing up. "Oh u think it over. Sorry. I just begin. I just show u what will happen if u mess with with me. U and yr family will pay for it." She smirks. Colton growls at her. "Oh u young blood. What is yr alliance with them? Two true alpha join force together uh. How bout we take one down" she says and someone shot at Colton but this time Allison saw who it was and gasps. The lightning strikes and she manages to see the face. What she saw break her heart into pieces. Colton pulls out a syringe from his neck eyeing it. "What did u do?" He ask. "U will see" she smirks at him. "What u did to him Jovanna?" Scott demands. "He will do what i wanted" she replies and walk away. "What does she mean" Liam asks. "We need to figure it out. Liam take Colton to the clinic" Scott says as he take the syringe sniffs it. "Can anyone explain to me whats is going on here?" A voice says and they turn to a scared Youra, whimpers. "Youra" Scott steps "stop..dont come close to me" he steps back. "Miss Conor sorry." Ashely says and snap her fingers making her unconscious. "We will talk this at home." She says to the rest. "Colton" Bryant calls. He wipes his tears looking at his brother Brandon. "No..no" Allison cries grabbing him. "Brandon...Brandon" she yells his name. She fall on his chest and cries. "Im sorry...im sorry.." she mumbles. Scott hugs her from behind, she cries on his shoulder.

On the way back Colton begins to act strange so Scott order to Lia. lock him at their tunnel. Colton feels whatever happening to him is bad. He felt his blood pumps, he feels more strong, his mind think about various of things. Chris sedative him as Liam and Bryant struggles to lock him down. They chained him just to slow things down Chris put wolfbane gas around so it weakens Colton. Colton requested to dont tell anything about him to anyone nor his location. He dont want anyane get hurt by him. Youra wakes up startled. She look around and saw Stella , Ruby and Lydia. "Hi Youra" Lydia says. "Hi..what happened? Stella..i had..this..strange dream. Where am i?" "This is my house. U are safe here. And u werent dreaming" Lydia says looking at other girls. They explained to them from beginning to now. Youra couldnt believe this all new secrets. "Werewolf. True Alpha. Healer wolf. A witch. Hunters." For each word she mentions they three girls nods their head. Stiles and Scott walks in right after that. Youra and him had eye contact but Scott look down avoiding it, "i want to talk to her" he says. They left them alone. Scott seat at the couch opposite to her. Youra gets tensed little looking at him. "I guess they explained everything to u" Yours nods her head. "We mean no harm to you. But sorry for getting u dragged in." She nods her head. "They mentions about Kira?" She nods her head. "Well. U look like her. Thats what got u in trouble. She was a kitsune." "They told." She speaks. "Look..im very sorry that u had trouble because of us. We are all trying stay far as much as we can from any troubles. Eventually any of us get in the middle of it. Things happens. U have all right to be angry on us and all but we will never harm you. We protect people. U want hate us..u may..but not Allison. Please. She is different when she is around you. She really likes you. Today i almost lost her and u dont know how it feels. I had this tiny fear that im going to lost my family. Allison is my world. One beautiful world her mother left for me. I do anything to keep happy and safe. And she is happy when she is with you. So i promise to keep u safe too." He looks at her. She give him a weak smile. "Im still processing all these. But i can be sure about one thing. u love your daughter so much. She is lucky to have you." Scott smiles understanding.

Ever since they back from the woods Allison locked her self in the room and cries her heart out. She cant accept the fact that Brandon is no more. And the reason behind he death. She never in her dream thought about it. It was 3 am she still lay on her bed crying badly. They all tries to console her, they ask her to let them in but she shut down everyone. There was one thing that eating her alive. She want to let it out. She got up wiping her tears. Her eyes were red and swollen. Her nose was also keep running. She silent got out and walk to a room. She gently opens it and "sweetheart" Scott look at her from his bed. He is light sleeper. "I saw..it..was him..it was..Lucas" she again cries. "What? What u saying honey?" He help her to his bed. "Lucas killed him. He shot the arrow dad. He shot" she cries hugging him. "I don't understand Allison" he is surprised by the new found information. "I saw dad. I saw him standing up on a tree and shoot the arrows. Why he did it dad? I believed it. I trusted him. I loved him dad" she felt pain while saying them. "I..i will not let him go." He clenches his fist. "I..i loved him so much dad." She cries slowly placing her head on laps. He gently caresses her head. "Jovanna had him triggered Allison. After all he is from hunter family too. But i promise he will pay for hurting you." She slowly drift into sleep. The next morning she woke up in her room with Ashley lay in front her. Allison burst into tear and Ashley hugs her. "Shush...dont talk." She soothes her. "It hurts alot Ashely. I feel like someone stab me right through my heart" "i wish i could take away your pain." Tears rolled Ashley's face. "Please do your witch thing. Make me forget all this." Allison pleads. "It doesn't work that way Allison. Im sorry." Ashley held her by chest and rock her. Ashley's phone pings and she open a picture message. "Lets see if this make u little happy" she show the pic of Lucas got beaten terribly. Allison cries even more throwing the phone across the room. "Excuse me that my phone" Ashley fake angry but hugs her. According to Noah, Scott blocked Lucas otw to school and beaten him up for all he did. Noah also broke his nose before leaving the school halftime. Noah felt betrayed too by his best friend. Yesterday they were planning his birthday but turns out he surprises them more. Lydia knocks on the door. Allison look at her and signals to come in.