Chapter 13

"Here take this" Allison give him painkiller and pass water bottle to him. "Thanks Allison. Even my family doesn't care about what i do..how i am..but u.." "shush...just rest. You will fine" she place her finger on his lip silent him. His gaze drop the finger on his lips...she follow his gaze and pull away it shying. He tucks a lose strand behind ner ear and stroke her cheeks. "U look cute when u shy" he says smiling. She stare at him wondering will he be same if he find out that she is werewolf. Her gaze drop on the picture frame on his side table. She pick it up "my grandpa. U have seen...right" she nods "he looks familiar" "maybe because he was a FBI of Beacon Hills" Allison look at him as if she heard him correct. "Lucas, how u said your grandpa died?" "Hmm..he work on a case and went out to capture a bad guy. That night he got shot in his chest and died on the spot." He say looking at his feet. Allison's hands trembles and her eyes glossy. "The night three kids lost the grandfathers" she mutters her voice cracking, "what?" "That night. There was three person died. Two FBI agent and a sheriff. Your grandpa, Ashley's and mine" tears rolled down her cheeks. Lucas shocked to hear it and hold her hand after wipe her tears. He cups her face "im sorry" he whispers pulling her into his arms. Whole night they talk this and that. Both of them actually felt comfortable around each other. The sunrises and sun shine through the window. "Hurm...the sun comes,out." "And we were awake whole night.u should probably tired. Go home and rest. Sorry for keeping u awake." "Its okay. It feel good talking to u." She says when she hears a low growl outside. Allison spring up from the couch and go outside the balcony. She look down to see her dad Scott standing there and he look kinda scary. She panicked and he motion her to come down. "Hey what happened?" Lucas stand beside. "I have to go" she mumbles and cross the railing to jump to the tree. "U know..u can use the front door." Lucas says looking at her but she already on the branch. "Im okay. Shortcut." She smiles sheepishly. She climb down and jump at the last point. She turn to see Scott standing right behind her. "Ooohh" she stumbles back . She look down ashamed while he sighs and say something that made Allison horror stricken. "Ashley's is missing"

Everyone gathered at Scott's house. Stiles has send APB on Ashley, Lydia trying to fnd anything using her psychic ability. Her tears rolling down nonstop. She could not focus on anything and Stiles help her. Allison pace in the room thinking where she could be. "Anything on Jack?" Scott ask as soon as Parrish walk in. "Nothing. That guy is MiA past three days. No family. Only friends. They don't know where he is too." Parrish  says. "Definitely he is the reason she is missing" Allison says, "we split and search for her." Scott says and everyone take each to search Ashley. They could not get her scent so thats a block for them. "Called Derek. Braeden is awake and she is fine. Derek says he will try from his side." They all nod and leave the house. Allison and Scott went to the woods. They yell her name again and again, trying to find anything suspicious but no.
"Where he would keep her dad? I should stayed with her. She says he will come for her. Damn it. Why was i so stupid" Allison sobs breathing shakily. "Hey...hey" scott hold her to him. "This is not your fault. Okay..we will find her" he soothes her. They hear  rustling in the woods and turn to see Noah walking towards them. "Noah." "I got your message. So came to help. Lucas looking for her too." He says nodding at Scott and he nods back too. They search whole day but back home empty handed. Everyone. They walk in to the house to see Lydia was a mess. Her hairs all dishevelled , her eyes red and swollen. She look up to them and when they hung their head low she collapsed on the floor and Stiles hold her tightly to him. "We will find her Lydia. We will find her" Stiles says sternly looking at Scott.

It has been 24 hours Ashley went missing. No one sleep for a second. They tries hard to find Ashley before anything happen to her. "Why he would tAke her?" What he want to do with her?" Stiles wonders. They all silent as they have no clue except a voice answer it "because she is a witch." Noah walk in. Stiles had this how-the-hell-he-knows look, Scott raise his brow to him explains it, Liam and Mason be like no-shit-Sherlock, "uh..whatever your name is young man, We all know that" stiles says. "No..i mean he is actually gonna sacrifice her. The witch" he says. "What u mean?" Allison ask him. "U said he is gonna bring someone from death right. Its called Resurrection. But this one is not god he want to bring back, so he needs to sacrifice a witch for it. I read it in the net. Look." He shows them. "Since his sacrificing first child pregnant ladies failed and he might changed his plan." He says confidently. "She is gone for 24 hours....that mean" Stiles gasps his mind thinking negatively about it. "No i think she is still alive. Trust me. It mentioned that this ritual have to happen on fullmoon day." "Which means tonight" Scott adds. "We should find her before the moon appears" scotts says grabbing his helmet when Allison phone pings.