Chapter 26

Colton walks in side the cafe. Few hours ago he received a call and ask him to meet here. He took long strides toward the table where he met Scott. Scott stands up and pull out his hand for a shake. Colton grab it and shake firmly. Scott motion him to sit and so did he. "So what is it u want to talk?" Colton asks looking at him. " i need your favour" Scott replies. Colton raise his eyebrow at him. "I want u to keep an eye on..Miss Conor while u at school" Scott says. Colton leans back on his chair and smirk. "U like her already?" "Its not what u think Colton. People mistook her for my wife Kira. They are after her. An innocent human. Somehow she pulled in to this so She need protection." Scott sighs. "Why me? Do u trust me in this?" Colton asks, his face were blank. "Yes, i trust u on this. Please help me" Scott says. Colton breathes out "okay, i will do it. But now tell me the real recent u try to protect her" he asks. Scott look at him for a moment it was dead silence. "Its..Ally. Allison started to develop a feel towards Youra. Guess because she looks like her Mom. I saw in her eyes the affection she have towards Youra. She already obsessively caring to Youra. If something happens to  Youra, she will break. I dont want to see her break like that." The mention of Allison's name made Colton go serious. He knows that moment he need to this favour Scott asking for. "Dont worry. I will do this. I wont let anything happen to Miss Conor." He stand up after saying that. "Thanks." Scott stands up too. "By the way..how did u know  Youra was in trouble?" He asks. Colton look at him " i.. i heard someone speaks in side my head." He answers.

Next day at school Ashley was sat by the bench at the field while Noah practices. Noah every time strike goals he turns to her and throw a flying kiss not bothering his teammates teases him. Suddenly she starts to shake and a vision pops up in her mind. She saw a girl crying over a lifeless body which happen to be a lady too. The girl who was crying stop crying and look straight a head. Form Ashley's view the girl was looking straight in to her eyes. Then from nowhere an arrow came and hits right on her forehead, bloods splashing around while her body touch the ground Ashley could felt her life leaves. Ashley shudders and some one grab her. Her eyes were wet and she heard Noah's voice. "Baby What happened? Are u okay?" He cups her face and wipes the tears. She shook her head no to him and Noah understood it before bringing her out from there.

Stiles sighs covering the two dead bodies and flips the papers on his file. Random werewolves found murdered recently. And they all have this wolfbanes and mistletoe which cause their dead. He saw Scott behind a tree far from the incident place. He signals him to meet at his car. By the time Stiles reach the car Scott was already there. "Woah..u were so fast." Stiles says and throw the files in his passenger seat. "Two more werewolves were killed Scott. Hunters. The shots all are perfect like he is a professional assassin. Either he is one or he might be an amateur trained by a skilled person. Whatever it is, we need to put an end to this. Do u think its Jovanna?" He ask Scott. "No doubt. Its her of course. But who is helping her is what i dont get."

Allison open the door just to greet by Lucas with a box of pizza and a tub of chocolate chip ice cream. "What a surprise. Well what should i call this?" How bout chillflix at home" he chuckles. "It doesn't ring that awesome but guess im up to this chillflix. Come in" she smiles. "Where is yr dad?" "He haven't back from work. He might be late today." She plops beside him on the couch. Lucas open the pizza box and give on to her, while she switch channels to netflix and pick a movie. It was a romantic comedy movie. They laugh out most of the time. By the end Allison rest her head on his shoulder and he had his arm wrapped around her. When the end credit rolls he saw Allison fall sleep already. He gently pick her in bridal style to her room. He place her on the bed and kiss her forehead. She had this smile on her face and looks peaceful in sleep. He just sat by her side and watch her. His eyes get moist and he bite his lips from breaking down. "Life would have been easier if u were not a werewolf too." he mumbles and leaves. 

Chris walk in to the house angrily. Melissa stuck her head out from kitchen and saw him before continued her work back there. Scott and Liam guessed the meeting with Jovanna went bad. "Scott..she is planning something big. She is planning to wipe out the whole supernatural in Beacon Hills" he fall on his chair.  "The whole Beacon Hills? What is her actual problem?" Liam fumes. "Calm down Liam. Everyone who against supernatural like us either scare of us or victimised by us. She might be a victim..like Monroe remember?" Scott sit down when Liam nods. Melissa serve them juice before taking her place beside Chris and ruffles his hair. "Scott. U have faced this before. So believe u can go through this too. We all are beside you. Whatever u decide." She says smiling assuredly at him.

Ashley kisses Noah one more time and went back to her car. He waves at her from his porch. Her car left his house and head to hers. She hums to the tune playing on her radio while focused on the road. On the way something cross her car and she hit on the break halting the car. She look around to figures what happen. She find herself alone the road with only dim streetlights. She hear a growl behind her and she saw a werewolf in the rear view mirror. The wolf snarls at her , saliva dripping is fangs and his shirt ripped. He jumps on the car roof making Ashley scream. He try to break the window and Ashley slide to the next door and ran out. She run to the woods while try on a spell to escape from the wolf. By the time she turn to cast the spell the wolf pounce on her, locking her to the ground. It claws her body but only the clothes she wore tears. She push the wolf but he doesn't budge even. She smell something awful on the wolf and saw a syringe on his neck with black substance flowing down. She saw his eyes turn silver and he move to bite her but the bite doesn't happen and she only hear a whimper. She open her eyes and saw Bryant towering up on her. He extends his hand to her and she grab it. He help her stand and look at the wolf which growls at him. He took off his coat and drape it around her before engaging in a fight with the wolf. He dodge every clawing and bites from the wolf and finally snap his head letting his lifeless body fall to the ground. Ashley watch everything silently and her eyes locked with Bryant who glares at her. "Thanks" she mutters but he walk away leaving her. She chase after him and walk beside him heading to the road. He stops when they reach her car. He knocks the roof shaping back the dent and check for any other problem in the car. When its save for her, he moves away letting her get into the car. She just look at him as he doesn't says anything. She gets anger at his arrogance and start back the engine, putting the car into drive mode and drove away. She saw from the side mirror he walk back into the woods.

Bryant drop the syringe on the table. Scott picks it and examines it while Colton and Brandon just stares. "Mountain ash and wolfbane mix with some classified poison." "The wolf that attacks Ashley had this on his neck." Bryant says. "If this thing mix in our blood, we starts to lose our mind, then act like rabies infected. They attack anyone, anytime. The cure for this is rare." Scott explains. "So now they are trying make our kind looks like dangerous so they use that as a reason to kill us" Colton stands up walking to the table.  Scott sighs. "They are crossing the limit Alpha. Before they does something like this on someone from our circle we need to put a stop to this." Brandon says. Bryant and Colton turn to him like he said something wrong while Scott just stares at them three "i will Brandon. And call me Scott." He chuckles lowly before throwing the syringe in disposable can.

Sorry for the late update. I just done with my finals project. Im officially done. Third year successfully over. Next is practicals. And i have two months to myself. I will update this story as much as i can. Thanks for keeping up with me, i love you all. Wish u all the best.