Chapter 29

Lucas park his car and walk into the house. He saw his grandma sat by hear arm chair and stare at him as he walks in. "Where have u been?" She ask him and he stops on his way. "See my friend" he says casually. "Your girlfriend?" He tense at the question "no..no..i dont have girlfriend." Jovanna chuckles at him. "Dont worry son. Im not someone who against love. If u got a girlfriend, it yr life. I wont object you. But bring her to our house for dinner or lunch. I will be delight to meet her" she smiles genuinely at him. "Sure. Why u haven't sleep yet grandma?" He asks. "Uh..its nothing. Work. Im trying to solve this mystery" "what mystery" Jovanna look at him for awhile and motion him to sit down. "Listen..a year ago i came to know that in Beacon Hills there is rare werewolf. But nobody have seen it. Rumours say the wolf is a healer. This kind species is  special u know" Lucas gulps as he know she is talking about Allison. "Healer wolf? Are they real?" He ask fake chuckling. She glares at him. "Dont take this things funny Lucas. There are real. This kind of things exist" "okay..what u want to do with that wolf?" "Glad u asked. Definitely kill it, son. What u think im gonna do with it. See either they are normal werewolf or special kind werewolf , they are still werewolf and i will hunt every one of them" she seethes. Lucas excuse himself from there and went to his room, closing the door and fall in his bed. He sighs heavily. He feels useless that he have no idea what to do now and regret that he made a mistake.

Next day Ashley and Allison walk into school which filled full chaos. The topic was same. Olivia. Except this time its her return to Beacon Hills news.

 Allison and Ashley stand there watch Olivia walk in the hallway with her minions behind her

Allison and Ashley stand there watch Olivia walk in the hallway with her minions behind her. She looks abit different from last time. She look like a rogue and a strong aura came from her. When she cross them Allison felt something strange. She smells a werewolf. Ashely turn to her with a shock face and they both confirmed that Olivia is a were wolf. They follow her moves and she went to Colton who lean by locker looking at his phone muting the chaos around him. She walk to him and kiss his cheek spontaneously making him flinch back. His face turn red but he seems to be controlling it. People around them whispers in curiosity to know what happen with her. She flips them off and walk away smirking. Colton's eyes met Allison who look at him fuming. She took a long stride towards him and grab his hand before drag him out from there. Ashley follows them. Allison let him go when they were far from anyone's hearing. "What the hell Colton?" She yells at him. He shrugs at her. "Dont give me that reaction. I fill like rip your throat" "Colton..what did you do to Olivia" Ashley ask calmly. He look at her and sighs. "Look its a mistake. I didn't mean to do that" He says. "Mistake? My foot." Allison glare at him. "Ally..relax. It happened okay" Ashley convinces her. "Im not sorry for this okay. It happened at the moment." "What happened actually?" Ashley ask. He look at her Allison and then the ground. "She was so clingy and wanted to sleep with me so badly. I tried my best to keep her away from me but she gave my drug and force to sleep with her. See i cant control for to long. I let my wolf take control and it bite her to make her stay away from me." "Thank god. For a second i thought u marked her" Ashley breathes. "What? Mark her? No way Ashley. I mark what is mine only" he says looking at Allison. His word made her tingles. "She was sober when it happen. I kept her in captive for days to be sure nothing bad happens. Since its a true alpha's bite she turn into a wolf. She is my pack now" he says. Ashley eyes grow bigger while Allison look at him disappointed. "Since it happened. She is your responsibility Colton. Make sure she doesn't expose us. With the situation going around Beacon Hills..u know." Ashley speaks. "Im aware that Ashley." He says and look at Allison who were silent the whole time. "Ally" he call her but she ignored him and walk away. Ashley ran after her leaving an angry Colton who kicks the stones at his feet.

Later the day Allison walk into girls locker room to change for gym. The room was empty but only Olivia was there changing. Olivia turn to her and smirk. "Hey Allison" she smile sickly sweet. "Hi Olivia" Allison says not looking at her. "Hows Lucas?" She walks to her. Allison look at her "he is good. He is doing good" she replies her calmly. "When u see him tell him i miss him. I miss what he and me had" Olivia says making Ally clenches her fist. "I will convey what u said. Olivia. Now will you excuse me" Allison fake smiles and walk past her. "Allison" Olivia yells and grab her hand pushing her to the locker. Allison winces first but her anger grows. "Listen carefully. U snatched Lucas from me. Dont try that to Colton too. He is mine. I let u go once but not again. If i see u around Colton, i will do something u wont imagined" Olivia spits smirking as her nail trails Allison's neck. The mention of Colton name made her rage. Allison figured what see saying but she play dumb but glare at her. Olivia let her go and punch the locker beside Allison and walk away.

Later the night Brandon knock on Scott's house. Allison open the door to see him standing smile sheepishly. "Yes Brandon. What u want?" She ask him. He show her his back pack. "I need your help for my make up test tomorrow" he grins. She look at him blankly. "Come on Allison. U are the brightest student in our school. The test is very important for me. Help me please. I will buy u anything u want" he says promisingly. She can resist his pleading face so she let him in to the house. They spend next two hours helping Brandon for the make up test. "So x equal to 5. See. Its easy" Allison smiles. "For you." He sighs. "Dont worry. I observed u. I know u can do this make up test well." Scott actually came to house after an hour they started to study. Scott wished him luck and went to his room. "So now about my payment" she grins. Brandon lean on the table like he is all set to listen to her. "Yes mademoiselle what u want?" Allison thinks hard. "Im starving now. And u gonna pay for my dinner" she smirks. He throw his phone to her "order anything u want" Allison actually felt good spending time with Brandon. She never laughed like this past few days. She realises He is so funny and they laugh out so loud until Scott came out his room, glare at them. "Sorry dad" she says smiling. Scott smiles at her happy face.

Next day at school. Allison was standing by her locker when Brandon came running to her happily. He picks her up and spins before letting her go. "Guess what" he says grinning to his ear. She just look at him. "What?" He facepalms "i scored my make up test. Now i can graduate too" he says cheering. "Congrats." She pats his shoulder. "Thanks to you actually. If not i dont know what i had done" he says. "The pleasure is mine Brandon." She pinches his cheek. He kiss her cheek , she fake disgusting but laugh. "What the hell is going on here" a voice boom. Allison look past Brandon to see Lucas standing there ragging. "Hi Lucas" she smiles. "What are you doing with him Allison" he points at Brandon and made a discomfort face. "Lucas..why are u talking like this?" She ask him, the happiness fading. "U were talking with this guy? Dont u you remember what they did to me?" He yells. "Calm down Lucas. Its the past. Actually Brandon ask for my help to help him study. And as a good student i did what i should do. He passed the test and thanked me. Thats all." "You helped him? U helped the guy who tries to kill me?" He seethes. "Look buddy. Im sorry for that. Let it go. Lets be cool" Brandon offer his hand, Lucas look at it then him and push him away. "What u guys did to me is something i wont forget." Lucas spits. "Lucas...come with me" Allison grab his hand "leave me Ally. How could u do this to me?  First u helped Colton..now him..what are you having relationship with these boys?" His eyes grow bigger when he realises he speaks to much. Allison step back flinched. "Dont talk to her like that Lucas." Brandon warns. "Whoaa u dont come between me and her. Okay." Lucas snap at him. "But if u hurt her i will step in. She is my friend." Lucas chuckles sinisterly. "Friend..he is your friend Allison? Im so disappointed with you. Guess u dont care about me then" he says looking at her. "I says dont talk her like that". Brandon says. Lucas lose it and punches him. Brandon hit him too, "stop it..stop Lucas. Brandon Leave him" Allison try to breK them off. People aRound them just watch the fight. Noah came and pull Lucas away while Bryant get Brandon. Colton walks there too. "Lucas please. Dont make a scene." Allison pleads. "I make a scene Ally? U went help those fools when u know i dont like them. I love you Allison. If u love me too..for real...promise me u wont friend with them." Allison gasps at Lucas demands. She felt a hand on her shoulder and turn to see Ashley. "Lucas..u cant do this to her." She says. "Ashley. Im sorry. But pls stay away from this." He warns her. "Come on Allison." Lucas says looking at her. Allison felt her mind going blur. She looks around, she saw everyone waiting for to says something. She saw Olivia smirking, her eyes met Colton who look at her seriously and her heart clenches in pain when Olivia touches him. She close her eyes and a tear roll down , then open her eyes back before she hold Luca's hand. Brandon walk away sadly. Lucas smiles at her and kiss her forehead. "Im sorry honey" he whispers at her and walk away with her. Ashley felt chill and close her eyes. She knew Allison going to be hurt by the decision she made.

There you go. Another chapter. Hope u guys like it, dont forget to vote. Thank you so much.
And yes. I give you Stiles in the header. He is so cute. 😍