Chapter 37

A knock heard and Allison skips down the stairs to open it. Youra was standing there, smiling sadly at her. "Hey" she waves little. "Miss Conor. Come in" she invites and they walk to the living room. "Allison, what i am about to say may hurt you but pls I'm sorry" "Dad told me u have to leave Beacon Hills" Allison says her eyes fall on Kira picture behind Youra. "And my flight is tonight" Allison's eyes wide, hey eyes met Youra's. "What? Tonight? Thats.." Allison couldn't get to say anything. She was stunned. "I came to talk to your dad before leave. Is he here?" She asks. "Yeah..i go tell him" Allison walk past Youra, her heart clenching. Scott came down when Allison told she is waiting downstairs. Allison decided to gave them some space, so she went out saying she is going to Ashley's.

"What is it, u want to tell me?" Scott ask propped his elbow on his thighs and leaned in. "Listen Scott, i don't know what u feel but i find my self being drawn to you. I have this voice keep telling me in my head that i need to be here, with you..ever since i came to Beacon Hills. Unfortunately things end up pretty bad, these all were beyond my imagination. I wasn't prepared but I'm...willing to." "Youra" "let me finish." She pleads him and he sighs nodding his head. "Im not Kira. This is me. Youra. I don't have supernatural strength and abilities. Im sorry that every time u see me it reminds u her. U and me both knows that i never meant to. I was bait that lure you guy to the troubles. The kid Brandon died because he was there so save me. This is all happened because of me. Scott, Im just a human, but I'm capable of doing something ....something that is ..good. I want to fix this. I have a heart that care for people. I care about all of you. Leaving u all behind here, letting you face the problems while i live somewhere  safe. No...The guilt will eat me up Scott. Im dragged in to this somehow and i want to face this. Run and hide from problems never be a solution. Fighting it is. If u think i can do this, then stand by my side so i can face it. I want to be with you no matter what. If i die.. i want my death worth something. I have a believe in me that i can go,through is along with you all. If u do have a believe in me then stop me. My flight is 8pm tonight. I will wait until then." She stands up so does he. She grab her bag and walk up to him. She leans and kiss his cheek, her lips lingering on his skin for awhile before she steps back and murmurs "i really like you Scott" then walk out. Scott stand there speechless. He tries to comprehend what she said.

Ashley walk down the aisle looking at the racks. She was at the cereal section and she saw a figure was standing to the rack , looking at something on the rack. She felt that she have seen this figure somewhere and walk closer. It was Bryant, his hand one hand tucked inside his pocket and one was holding a basket contains few items. "Bryant" she calls him. He turn to her and she his eyes were red(not the glowing) like he is in the verge to cry. He didn't greet her instead stand still. "What..happened" she ask her voice lace with concerns. He turn to the rack "he like this cereal so much" his voice barely came out but Ashley heard him. "Brandon?" She could guess and he nods his head confirming her. "Lucky Charms. I don't know why he likes them so much. Every time we come to buy things he will adamant to buy it. Well he has his own money to buy but we teases him so he fight with us talking about how heavenly this cereal to eat." Bryant rants. Ashley feel his pain. The poor guy misses his twin brother, it really hurts him when things reminds him. She put her hand on his shoulder, slightly squeezing it. He grab the cereal and put it on his basket and turn to her. She look at him, her eyes filled with surprisingly care for the guy in front her. "What u gonna do with that?" She ask him pointing at the cereal. He shrugs. "I don't know. Just keep it." "Bryant. U cant do that. U need to move on. This remind you him" she says taking the cereal box from the basket. "Plenty of things will remind you him and not all of it u can bring home and keep it. You gonna lose yourself if you are like, pull yourself together. Brandon will never want to see you like this. He would want you get over with it and live your life. This is the least u can do to him. Don't let your brother down. He doesn't died for nothing. He died fighting along you. He was strong, confident, kind and loved his brother so much. Nobody will forget him. He remains alive in our thoughts. Let it go." She says holding his hand. Tears roll down his eyes, this is,the first time he cries after Brandon's dead. During the funeral and all he was like emotionless. His heart was a stone, not mourning over him. He drank as much as he can to keep his mind out of it. He piled everything in his heart, grieving inside. Ashley made him feel its good to let it out. She was stunned when he hugs her. She wrap her arm around him and stroke his back gently. "Thanks. Ashley" he says placing the cereal back on the rack and they both walk to cash counter.

Allison informed Ashley about Youra will be leaving tonight when she came out the mart. She informed the news to Bryant too. Allison and Ashley decide to go send her off at airport. Mostly Allison want to spend few times with her before go away. Allison was in the park and Ashley went to pick her up. It was 6pm already and they knew Youra will be at airport by now. They found her sat by rows of chairs, lost in thoughts. "Miss Conor" Allison call her. Youra honestly shocked to see her. "Are you gonna live just like that, without saying anything to me?" Allison ask, her voice breaks. "I didn't have the courage to see you and talk Allison. I don't want to see the hurt in your eyes." Youra explains. "I don't know how i agree for this when dad told me. Im still wondering is there any way to make you stay here." Allison frowns. "It's okay Allison. If it have to happen like this, we cant do anything about it. This is all for our good. Come here" she open her arm for hug. Allison embrace her. "Be a good girl. U are on amazing person i ever met. I love you. I want you to stay safe and be happy. Take care" "i love you too." she let her go. "Ashley" she chuckles lightly at the girl who cries. "Miss Conor, we will miss you" Ashley hugs her. "I will miss you too darling. U both stay together okay. Protect each other and i wish u both a great life ahead" Youra gently touches their face, caressing it. A loud sound erupt for the speaker. "Thats my cue. Send my wishes to both of your family. I already talked with Stella,Lydia and all." She smiles. "Miss conor. Wait" a voice call. They look over to see Noah run to them. Bryant walk behind him. "Boys...what u guys doing here?" "Sending you off. We will miss you too" Noah says hugging her. "Take care" Bryant wishes standing there awkwardly. She nods her head smiling at them. She grab her jacket and bag. She fight the tears and walk to boarding. Allison burst in to tears. A pair hand wrapped around hers and she glance up to see Colton stare her before looking at Youra. Youra turn and smiles when see Colton. She mouth a thank you. He waves at her and did a two finger salute. Allison lean to his arm, holding them, while watch her walk away. Youra decide to turn and see the kids one last time and her eyes widen and the water work started. Standing at the entrance, shoulder slumped a bit, hair was damp because of the light drizzle out there, the eyes shined at first with relief of not late and then turn pleading that screams 'don't leave'. Scott shake his head and she literally smiles while crying. She ran past the crowds. The kids look at her confused and when they saw Scott, they understand. Youra ran and jump on in his arms. Luckily he catches her securely. Her face hidden on his shoulder as she sobs. Allison mouth broke into a big grin. "Don't leave. Allison was right. Everyone that come to Beacon Hills because destined. Your are too. I like you Youra". She let go him and stare at him. Her heart fill with happiness. He leans slowly and captures her lips, cupping her face. It was a chaste kiss. She smiles like a baby. "Dad" Allison hug him too. He wrap one arm around her and kiss her head. They three stand there like a small family. Ashley and Noah grins ear to ear while Bryant and Colton show no emotion. Their face was blank. 🤣

What u all think about Youra and Scott?
Did i was really fast about their relationship...hmm i just thought Scott and Allison deserve better. But they only started to like now. Who knows what stores for them in future. Hehehehe. 😏
Thanks for reading. Love u all. Dont forget to vote.
Anyway today I finished rewatching The Vampire Diaries all the seasons and cried about an hour over it. Do u guys like that series? I feel so hurt they had to kill our favourite characters. If u got watched it,who was your favourite from it?