Chapter 14

Allison turnover on the bed. She felt soe,thing soft and her eyes open immediately and regret because her head hurts. She take a few minutes and open her eyes. She find herself on her bed changed into her night dress. Last night event comes to her mind. She walk down hearing people at the kitchen. She walk in and everyone stay silent. "Sweetheart"scott was first to reach her. "How u feel?" "Like a hundred..tank ran over me" she says her face scrunched. She saw Ashley, Ruby, Noah and Lucas was there too. When their gazes meet Allison turn away. Scott saw that and ushers her the table. "Here drink this" Ruby hand her orange juice. Allison smile and thanked her. Ashley just sat quiet kneading  her hand. Allison reach her hand over the table. She gave her a short smile. Ashley burst out and she walk up to hug tightly from behind. "Im sorry Ally" she sons on her shoulder. "Hey..its okay. Im fine. Really." Allison says holding Ashley's hands that hugged across her chest. She pats gently before Ashley let her go. "Allison, im completely terrified with all this, but i owe u big time. For saving me from dying" Noah says sincerely. Allison chuckles "do me a favour, never hurt my bestfriend." She says looking at Ashley. Noah hold Ashley's hand into his "never" he smiles at her. "Liam just texted. Lydia's surgery was success. Only she cant talk for few days." Ruby says shoving the phone in to her pocket. They all nods. Allison can feel a sharp gaze from someone and she knew it him. She look down a sigh left her mouth. Everyone can feel the thickness in the air. Scott touches Allison head  making her tilt it Scott signal her everything will be right and then look at Lucas. "Allison..can we talk ...alone?" He ask and she just nods walking back up to her room, him following her. Scott already tell everything about Allison and the pack to Lucas. He was speechless first but later he can digest this because this is not a big deal. They walk into her room. Allison sat at the edge of her bed while Lucas take a look at her room. Light orange walls matched witg cream curtains, a cute comfort in the center , a side table on the right and study table on left. A book shelf full of books and Cds, a big wardrobe, a door beside it which lead to bathroom, He thinks. When his gaze fall on her who just stare at her feet he take a deep breath before seat beside her. They were silent for a few moments before Lucas first to talk. "So..that was what u want to talk about.." she nods. "You are a...were.." but she cuts off him by nod again. He sighs and entwines his hand with her on the her lap. "Look Allison, i know what u are but it's doesn't change anything." She look at him surprised. He chuckles at her big brown wide eyes. "To be honest I terrified too first time, but after what u dad tell, i realize when the people in your pack..humm that what u all call right?" He was unsure and she nods her lips curls up little. "Ya..pack. When they could still love truly knowing what their partners are, why not me." He says and she stare at him unbelievable that he still sit here talking. If someone else they would be running the other side. "I like,you Allison. I always will" he cups her face stroking softly. "Really? I thought u will run away the second u saw me like that." Allison blurted out. "Can i see?" "Are u sure?" He nods yes. She breathe out and close her eyes. When she open her eyes glow green and fangs sticking out her mouth. "U look beautiful." He smiles and she just look at him. Why u have to be so sweet she thinks. She shake her head and back to normal self. "So..i found a new nickname for u" he says happily and she raise her eyebrow. "Wolf girl. My wolf girl" he winks. "Better than dollface" she smiles. "Uhuhhhh i will still call u dollface but when we alone u are my wolf girl." He says huskily to her ear. She giggles at the contact pushing him away. He get up and stand before,her and she look at him what he is up too. "So..Allison will u go for a date with me?" He held out his hand to her. She look at him and his hand repeatedly before placing her own in his. "Yes.."

Ashley squeals when she hears everything from Allison. "Finally" she throw her hand on air and jump on the bed. "Calm your tits, its just a date." Allison plop on her chair spinning on it. "Yeah..but its yr first date. We need make u look pretty for it." Ashley groans. "U say im not pretty now?" "U dont get it. God can someone tell her how important is this." "I can" Ruby snuck her head into the room. "Yesss" Ashley yell. "Ruby u too?" "Ally...this is yr first date okay. I still cant believe Scott fine with this, so u should be glad for it and treasure every second of yr date." "I bet Lucas make it a perfect one for u" Ashley grins. "I incharge of her outfit, u take makeup" Ruby says and Ashley agrees making Ruby rummage Allison's wardrobe.