Chapter 23

Next day Allison and Ashley went to school together. Of course Noah tagged along them, he still got 2 days left from the grounding. After parting Lucas with a kiss by the locker Allison enter her class. The class was supposed to be cancel since the teacher went on maternity leave but the school has appointed substitute teacher for the subject this week. When she take her seat there was already a slim lady with jet black hair that reach her mid back, on brown pants matched with leather jacket scribbling on the board her back facing the class. Allison sharp hearing heard her fellow classmates comments on her. The boys of course says the she look hot and pretty while some girl throws glares at her and some envy to have her beauty. She just shake her head and pull out her books from the bag. The moment Allison turn ti face the teacher who already looking at class her breath hitched and loud gasps left her mouth. The lady's eyes fall on her Allison and they both look at each other for a long minute before the teacher walk to her while her lips moving but Allison couldn't get what she is saying since she is in still shocking. The lady stand in-front Allison and smile as her eyes trained on her. Allison realises she is asking something and came out of her trance. "Sorry? What did u ask?" The lady chuckles lightly "i ask what is your name?" "Oh..its Al..Allison" "well Allison..shall we start the class?" "Sure" Allison compose herself and the lady walk back to her table. "Good morning students. Im Miss Youra Jin Conor. Your new substitute teacher for Algebra" she says with warming smile her eyes scanning the class. Allison just watch her in shock, the lady in front her..the lady who looks like the one she always see in her room wall everyday she woke up. The lady who looks alike her mom Kira. Throughout the class Allison's mind keep wandering whats is going on. And after class she left the room and stand by the door for her teacher come out. When all the other students scattered away Miss Conor walk out  and Alli call her. "Hmm Miss Conor" Youra turn to see her and smiles. "Yes..miss Allison? What can you do for you?" "Sorry to bother you..pls dont mind but may i know Miss Conor by any chance had a twin sister or cousins?" Youra look at her thinking why would his young girl ask her such question but chuckles anyway, "none that i known. Im the only child in my house and i have two male cousins only. May i know why u ask this?" "No..its just ..u look like someone close to me. Just wonder if miss have connections to them" "oh..so thats explain your behaviour. Hmmm im curious to meet the person who looks like me" Miss Conor smile but its fades when Allison's face twist in sad. Youra clears her throat "sorry..this person.." she dont know how to ask it but Allison smiles at her replying "they are not alive anymore." "Im very sorry for your loss" "its okay..i have to get back to class..see you later miss" "sure..see you" Youra just watch as Allison walking away.

Ashley gasps looking at Miss Youra when Allisons show her at the teacher parking lot. Ashley couldnt believe what she saw, the lady in a portrait from Allison's room wall is right infront her. They hides when Miss Conor look at their direction. "Omg..she looks like your mom" Ashley squeaks. "I know right" she says sadly. "Oh Allison.." Ashley hugs her. They went to the clinic to me Scott. "Dad" Allison yells barging in. Scott literally run to her thinking something happened. He checks her for any wounds as Allison just stare at him. "Dad" he keep checking her "DAD!" She holds him and he look at her. "Im okay..im fine..there's something i need to tell you" she step away. Ashley laughs in back. "What?" He sit on his chair. "Hmm..its..about my substitute teacher..she..she" "Allison,,what is it? Did she say anything offensive to you? Did she do something to you?" He grits his teeth. "No..no..not like that.." "just tell him Allison" Ashley urges and she glares at her. Scott just stare at the girls waiting. "Okay here we go.. dad mynewsubsituteteacherlookslikemom" she said so fast and Scott just blink at her.. "did you just say" he stands up "dad..she looks like mom..exactly like her"

She show him Youra's pic in her phone

She show him Youra's pic in her phone. Scott stumbles back, his eyes wide and shocked.  "This..how.." "same dad..i also dont know how this is possible." Allison look at Ashley. Later the night , the pack gathered to speak about this. They were shocked too, Lydia actually got happy to her..her eyes lit and a smile took place in her lips, Ben consoles sobbing Yoshiko who caress the picture with love. "So..is she a kitsune too , a supernatural person?" Stiles ask before grab his water. "I dont think so. She is a human. I dont smell anything supernatural about her" Allison says. "U cant be sure..maybe she masked it" Liam pipes in, Ruby smack his head, "what?" He look at her. "Think positive." She says to him. "Are you going to meet her?" Mason ask looking at Scott who was just silent entire time. He look at everyone who waits for his answer. "I dont know." "U have to meet her" Chris suggest. "Yes Scott, you have to see her. She is new to this town. Go see her and figure out who she really is. Its not bad to know people coming to this town." Melissa says. "Its a good idea" Ashley and Lydia says at the same time and the whole table look at them. They both smile sheepishly. "I will think about it" Scott walks out the room.

Allison plops on her bed texting Lucas. He heard about Miss Conor and couldn't believe but have to believe it.
Maybe she is here for a reason. Why dont you match her with your dad. ;)-L

Are u kidding me..she is our teacher.- A

But why i feel like that u actually want to see your dad with her. Together.-L

I dont know Lucas.-A

Its okay Allison. Go to sleep. See you morow. Love you.-L

Allison smiles and throw her phone under her pillow and look at her mom's pictures before close her eyes.

Hey..sorry for late update and this short chapter. Im trying to not let u all down. How this surprise entry? What u think?

QOTD : do you guys like Arden Cho?
My Answer will be: yes. She is so cute. And her voice when she sings damn. Thats an angelic voice. Check out her cover songs in youtube.