FIFTEEN: "Waddled in."

'We're having a baby?' Connor gasps.

'We're having a baby.' Alicia smiles and nods. They both stand up, walk around to each other and kiss.

'How far along are you?' Connor questions, once they've parted.

'About twelve weeks.' Alicia tells him. 'I was going to wait until the practise dinner to tell you but when you told me that we're were coming out for dinner, I thought "why not?". Will and Jay don't know yet but I have a feeling Jay has already worked it out.'

'Does anyone else know?'

'Boden and headquarters. I stopped by on my home earlier and informed them.' Alicia replies. 'No-one else knows.'

'How are we going to tell people?'

'I have that all planned out.' Alicia smiles.

.

It's a week before the wedding. News has spread that Alicia is expecting. Due to Alicia being 20 weeks pregnant, she has had to have her wedding dress refitted. Since she hasn't been able to go over to Seattle herself so she has called Andy every day to check on Jack and Travis and they have been healing well. Since Jack's accident, he has been trying to work on his friendship with Alicia, although they know that things will never be like they were before, especially since she told them that she was pregnant. She invited everyone from Station 19 alongside Ryan to the wedding but because they are on shift they can't make it. Connor returns home to see Alicia packing a bag.

'What's going on?' He asks.

'I'm going over to Seattle to see Travis.' She tells him as she walks up to him. 'I want to see how he's doing in person.' She puts her hands on his cheeks. 'But don't worry, I will be back in time for the wedding, I promise.' She stands on her tip-toes and kisses him. 'I love you.' She smiles, once they've parted.

'I love you too.' He smiles back.

.

The next day, Alicia walks into Station 19. She sees that Jack is on reception.

'Hey.' Alicia smiles. Jack looks up.

'Hey!' He replies, clearly shocked. 'What are you doing here?'

'Nice to see you too.' Alicia laughs. 'I'm actually here to see you and Travis.'

'You haven't heard?' Jack asks.

'Heard what?' Alicia questions, confused.

'Travis is in Chicago.' Jack informs her.

'What?!' Alicia exclaims.

'Yeah.' Jack nods. 'Connor arranged it. He tried to get all of us over but it couldn't be arranged. He knows how much Travis means to you.'

'Yeah.' Alicia sighs.

'Anyways, I'm sure everyone would like to see you. We're just about to eat. Why don't you join us?' Jack says.

'Sure.' Alicia smiles. They both walk up into the kitchen/dining area.

'Look who waddled in.' Jack gets everyone's attention. They all look at him and see Alicia.

'Hey, guys.' She grins. Everyone smiles.

'Alicia!' Everyone exclaims all at once. They all stand up, walk over to her and one by one, they hug her.

'I take it Connor didn't tell you that he arranged for Travis to be there for the wedding, then?' Andy asks.

'No.' Alicia shakes her head. 'He obviously wanted it to be a surprise.'

'Well, you're here now.' Maya states. 'You better sit down.'