SIXTEEN: "Beat You To It."

They all walk outside and see two cars. The first car is Connor's car, where Pat is standing, that will take Alicia and Shaylynn. The next car is a black Ferrari that will take Emily, Sylvie, Natalie and Stella. Pat walks up to Alicia. 

'Are you ready?' He asks her. 

'Yeah.' Alicia sighs and nods. 'I have to be, don't I?' They link arms and walk to the car with Shaylynn. The Chauffer opens the door and they get in whilst Emily, Sylvie, Stella and Natalie get into the Ferrari. As soon as Alicia, Shaylynn and Pat are in the car, Shaylynn puts a blindfold over Alicia's eyes and ties it at the back. 'What are you doing?' 

'You're not allowed to see where we are going.' Shaylynn tells her. 

'C'mon!' Alicia laughs. 

'You said you want to go into this blind, so you're literally going into this blind.' Shaylynn says. The Chauffer then turns around to face them. 

'Are you ready to go?' He asks them. Shaylynn looks at the Chauffer and nods. 'We'll be taking a little detour, as you requested, Miss Voight.' 

'A detour?' Alicia asks. 'Why?' 

'So you can't work out where we're going.' Pat states. 

.

Almost 45 minutes later, the car comes to a halt. 

'We're here.' The Chaffer states. 

'Great.' Shaylynn smiles. She takes Alicia's blindfold off. After a minute of adjusting to the light, Alicia looks outside. 

'Millenium park?' Alicia looks at Shaylynn. 

'Donna and Wallace thought it'd be a nice place.' Shaylynn replies. 'Let's go. We don't want Connor thinking that you've jilted him at the altar.' Pat gets out of the car and extends his arm to help Alicia out whilst Shaylynn gets out the other side. When they get out of the car, they see Donna and Boden with Sylvie, Emily, Stella and Natalie with the groomsmen, Jay, Will, Kelly, Matt and Antonio. 

'Really?' Jay raises an eyebrow, pointing to the car. 'What happened to having a horse-drawn carriage?' 

'What?' Alicia asks. 'I like the car.' She shrugs. 'Have Cornelius or Claire turned up?' Jay shakes his head. 'Right.' Alicia sighs. 'How does Connor seem?' 

'Like he expected it.' Jay tells her. 'I don't think he's that bothered by it.' 

'It's his wedding day, of course he's bothered.' Alicia replies. 'I'm going to try and call him. Pass me your phone.' 

'We've tried calling them, 'Licia.' Will says, walking up to them. 'They're not even in Chicago. They're at a sales conference in San Antonio.' 

'Bastards.' Alicia mutters under her breath. 'Enough of this, I'll deal with them when we get back from the honeymoon.' She adds. 'Anyways, where to next?' 

'You'll have to wait and see.' Jay smiles. 'We better get back. Shaylynn and the ladies will lead you down in about ten minutes.' He brings her in for a hug. 'I'm happy for you, 'Licia.' He tells her as they part and she smiles. She then hugs Will. 

'Our baby sister's getting married before us.' Will looks at Jay. 

'Hey!' Alicia laughs pulling away from him. 'You're not that far off.' Matt then joins them. 

'We really need to get down there.' He tells Jay and Will. 'Shaylynn's a few minutes away from going into a rage that we're running behind.' 

'Yeah.' Shaylynn lightly pushes Will and Jay. 'Go!'