NINETEEN: "What's your name?"

A few days later, Connor and Alicia are sat at the table in the kitchen with baby name books surrounding them. For the past couple of weeks, they have been working through the books and coming up with a list.

'I want the babies to have a middle name.' Alicia states. 'I think it's nice when children have a middle name to go by.'

'Yeah.' Connor nods. 'So does that mean more baby name hunting?'

'Ugh.' Alicia puts her head on the table. 'Yep.' She looks back up causing Connor to laugh.

Meanwhile, at Shaylynn's house, Jay, Shaylynn, Will and Matt are all sat around the front room.

'So, what's going on?' Will asks Matt and Shaylynn.

'We are going to help Alicia come up with some baby names.' Shaylynn states. Jay and Will look at her with blank expressions. 'C'mon, you're her brothers. Don't tell me you haven't noticed how stressed she's getting over choosing names.'

'She doesn't want to wait until after the babies are born?' Jay queries. 'You know, see if they look like a George or a Lucy or whatever?'

'She's always said id she has kids, she'd want their names to be revealed at the baby shower, remember.' Will looks at Jay. 'It's been that way since she was ten.'

'Right.' Jay nods, laughing. 'We better get to it then. Alicia is extremely picky.'

.

A few hours pass, Shaylynn, Jay, Will and Matt arrive at Alicia's house. Jay knocks on the door and a few minutes later, Connor opens the door.

'Hey.' He smiles. 'What brings you guys here?'

'We want to speak to you and Alicia.' Will tells him.

'Sure.' Connor nods. 'Come in. She's in the kitchen at the table.' They all walk in and make their way to the kitchen. Connor closes the door and follows them.

When they walk into the kitchen, they see that Alicia has her head in her hands.

'Stressed out?' Shaylynn asks. Alicia looks up at them and smiles.

'That is an understatement.' She laughs. They all sit down at the table with her.

'This might help.' Matt hands her a folded up piece of paper. She infolds it and looks at it.

'It's a list of potential names.' Jay tells her.

'Thanks.' Alicia smiles. 'I already see a few names I like.'

'That's because we know you.' Shaylynn laughs. 'You like to go for names people would never guess that you, out of all people, would call their children.' Alicia just shakes her head.

'I've got it!' Alicia exclaims.

'Got what?' Connor asks.

'The names.' Alicia replies. She motions for him to walk around to her. He does so and she whispers the names in his ear. He looks at her and smiles.

'They're perfect.' He grins.

'Well?' Jay raises his eyebrow. 'What are they?'

'That's cute.' Alicia smirks. 'You think because you guys helped, you can find out the name before the shower? Hell, no. You can wait.' Jay pouts. 'Yeah, that's not going to work.' She adds causing everyone to laugh. 'Speaking of the shower, Shaylynn, will you help me plan it?'

'Of course.' Shaylynn nods. She then stares at Matt who gets the hint.

'We should probably go to Molly's.' Matt stands up. 'Give the ladies some space.' Shaylynn glares at Matt whilst Alicia glares at Connor.