EIGHTEEN: "Deal."

Some time has passed. Alicia is thirty weeks pregnant. She's sitting on the sofa watching Netflix with a plate of pizza resting on her bump. She's halfway through watching an episode of  Black Mirror when there's a knock at the door, she sighs, pauses the episode, places the plate next to her, stands up and walks to the door. She opens it to see Jay and Will. 

'You guys have got a key.' Alicia groans. 'Why make me get up to answer the door.' She stands aside and lets them in. 

'Exercise is important for pregnant women.' Will tells her as she closes the door. 'Especially women who are pregnant with twins.' 

'You two are going to be the death of me.' Alicia shakes her head. They walk through to the front room. 'What brings you two here?' She sits back on the sofa. 

'We just wanted to check on you.' Jay replies. He sees that Alicia has an eyebrow raised. 'And we're taking you out to lunch.' 

'I've already had lunch.' Alicia shrugs. 

'There's always room for more.' Will states. Alicia leans forward and narrows her eyes.

'What's going on?' She questions.

'I don't know what you mean?' Jay states, innocently. 

'It's normally me organizing the lunches.' Alicia says. 'You guys always mess the plans up.'

'Just get ready.' Will says. Alicia sighs, stands up and goes to get ready. She has a quick wash before spraying some dry shampoo in her hair, brushing it and putting it into a high ponytail. She does a simple make-up look and gets changed into some black maternity jeans, a black vest and a checkered maternity shirt. After half an hour, she walks back into the front room. 

'What took you so long?' Jay queries.

'You guys turned up out of the blue without calling ahead. I'm thirty weeks pregnant with twins. I'm not going to be hanging around the house like I'm expecting to go out.' Alicia throws a cushion at him. 'Where're we going, anyway?' 

'Smoque Barbeque.' Will informs her. 'Let's go.'

.

Arriving at the restaurant, Will, Jay and Alicia all get out of Jay's truck. Before they walk in, Alicia pulls them back. They turn around and see that she has her arms folded. 

'What's really going on?' Alicia challenges. 'Planning lunch, taking me to a restaurant? You-'

'Just get your ass inside.' Jay says. Alicia sighs, drops her arms and walks into the restaurant. When she walks in, she sees everyone from Station 19 sat around a table in the corner. When they see her, they all stand up. Immediately, she quickly walks up to them and hugs Travis. 

'I've missed you so much!' She grins. She hugs everyone else but when it gets to Jack, they just shake hands. She then turns around to face Jay and Will. 

'Have fun.' Jay smiles.

'Woah, woah, woah!' Alicia stops them from waking away. 'You're leaving?' 

'Yep.' They both nod at the same time. 

'We're going to leave you to catch up with them.' Jay tells her. 'See ya!' He then leaves with Will causing Alicia to laugh and shake her head. She sits down and starts to tell everyone about her pregnancy has been going and how life has been as Mrs Rhodes. 

Meanwhile, Jay and Will are making their way to Chicago Med. Ten minutes later, they are pulling up in front of the main entrance where Connor is waiting for them. He gets into the back seat of Jay's truck. 

'Is everything at the house?' Jay asks Connor. 

'Yeah.' Connor nods. 'It's all in the room we're turning into the nursery.' He adds. 'Does Alicia know what we're doing?'