Save me (k.th)

Y/n's pov
"Tae,promise me you'll never leave me?"i offered him my pinky finger.

"promise"he said to me while smilling accepting my pinky,locking it together.

Author's pov
That was 3 years ago when they were 16 years old,Taehyung joined the group called 'BTS' that time he just debut and y/n supported him a lot.

Now they're famous the world knows about them and the 'Armys' knows about y/n being his girlfriend.

Infront of him they ship them,support them but behind him it all change on social media they hate y/n,they destroyed y/n with they're words actions and everything he knows but he can't do anything about it.

It just gets worst everyday,y/n sliced her hands sometimes Taehyung found out he was sad and tried to stop her,she just can't but he helped all he can.

Y/n's pov
I sit on the corner of my room hugging my knees to my chest,burying my face in my knees sobbing silently.

Then someone opened the front door,"Y/n i'm home!!!!" Taehyung shouted exitedly as i continue to stay silent.

He opened my door.

"y/n?..."he whispered as he sees me on the corner.

"oh god you read those stupid coments again don't you?"he said as he crawls to me hugging me,putting my head on his chest slowly rubbing his hand on my head.

He sighed receiving no answer from me then singed with his deep voice

(the song is called Eurielle-Hate me,i recomend you to listen to it now)

He says save me, save me
She says maybe, maybe
She starts to turn away when he says

Hate me
Break me
Let me feel as hurt as you

Push me
Push me
Crush me
But promise me you'll never let us go

Hate me
Break me
Then save me, save me
Push me
Crush me
Then save me, save me

She stops walking, walking
He stops falling, falling
He look her in the eyes and he says
Hate me
Hate me
Break me
Let me feel as hurt as you

Push me
Push me
Crush me
But promise me you'll never let us go

Hate me
Break me
Then save me, save me
Push me
Crush me
Then save me, save me
Hate me
Break me
Then save me, save me
Push me
Crush me
Then save me, save me

He says save me, save me
She says maybe, maybe
He says hate me
Hate me
Break me
Let me feel as hurt as you

Push me
Push me
Crush me
But promise me you'll never let us go

Hate me
Hate me
Break me
Let me feel as hurt as you

Push me
Push me
Crush me
But promise me you'll never let us go

Never let us go
Never let us go
Never let us go
Never let us go
Never let us go
Never let us go
Never let us go🎵🎵🎵
He finished singing while he hugged me tighter.

"Promise me you'll never let us go? Promise me that you'll save me?"he said to me.

"Yes i promise"i answered as i fell into a deep sleep.
*a few days later*

Author's pov
Taehyung played with the bottom of his shirt nervously while asking y/n to go somewhere with him.

He has been asking her a lot of time but he is still nervous,y/n happily said yes

He took her to a beach,nobody was there.

They walked together to the water,feeling sands and water on their feet.

A few moments later they sit down enjoying the sunset while drinking the hot chocolate they just bought from the place near the beach.

Y/n wished that they just could stay like that forever.

...
Taehyung's pov
The bell attached to the door ringed as i walk into the store,the owner immediately greet me asking what i wanted to buy.

I decided to by just 1 red rose and 1 coffee for me.

I went into my car slowly driving to a place i've been visiting everyday,soon enough i arrive.

I search for her name patiently,walking across the others graves.

Then finally i found it,i crouched putting the rose on the tomb stone kissing it after.

"Hi y/n..."i started

"How are you up there?are you happy?,i wasn't expecting this,i didn't know you had cancer..."i sighed,noticing something wet on my cheek.

Then memories of her started to visit my brain,my tears flowing like a water fall as i fail to hold it.

"y/n you promised that you'll never let us go,you promise that you would save me."

____________________
The end.

Don't forget to vote and comment.💔💔💔