part 2-i give up(p.jm)

Y/n's pov
I huffed as he grabbed my hand kissing it and pulling my hand so i can get out from the car.

He locked the car before we both got into the restorant,a really fancy one.

"Why do we have to eat here?" I whispered at his ear receiving a smile.

"Why not?" He asked back.

"I wanted to give the best for you" he added making butterflies flying around my stomach.

"It's too expensive" i said to him before he answered he pulled the chair for me and pulled one for his own.

I huffed again when he ordered something for me.

"I'll order a salmon steak for her and a beef one for me please,with a mashed potato on the side for her.

I looked at him in confusion because that was my favorite food,he noticed my confused face and winked at me.

I ate my meal quickly as he tried to make a conversation with me.

We finished after 12 minutes have passed and we immediately went to the amusement park.

We spent our day in the amusement park and we decided that its time to go home because its 4:30 PM already.

When we got home we were greeted with my mom's famous spaghetti and we all eat on the dining room.

My dad ask us about what we do today and pretty much Jimin is the one who answered while i just said a quite yes every now and then.

When we finished our food Jimin said that he has to go because of something important.

He hugged me and kissed my hand before going to wherever he needs to be while i just glare at him silently.

"i can't wait for tommorow"he said to me while smilling.

"yeah i can't wait for tommorow too"i 'cheerfully' said to him.

Then he said goodnight to all of us before driving away.

I quickly change to an oversized shirt and some shorts which is very comfortable and immediately went to sleep.

____________________
Don't forget to vote and comment.💔💔