i wish you didn't save me(p.jm)

Author's pov

10 years earlier
Y/n is 6 year old while Jimin is 9.

Y/n run around playfully with her brother behind her making a zombie sound.

Then little y/n tripped and fell,she immediately cry looking at her bleeding knee.

Her brother came to her scoop her up and bring her home.

She cried hugging her brother who is trying to calm her down saying sorry and other sweet things into her ear.

They arrived at their house,since their parents is at work y/n's brother decided to bandage her himself doing it carefully.

"there....all better"he kissed her knee,making y/n stop crying and hug him instead.

"thankyou my hero"y/n hugged him tighter while giggling no longer feeling sad.

"i'm always a hero for you y/n"he smiled and hugged her back.

Jimin's pov
"yes i'm on the way home right now y/n"

"hurry up chimmy"she whined.

"okay okay i gotta go bye byeee love you"i said cutely to my precious little sister and continued to drive my car,heading home.

I walked into the house with a box of warm chicken and beer for me.

I was greeted by y/n.

"CHIMMYYY!"She yelled running to me hugging me tightly.

"okay that's enough"i said to her.

"let's eat"i shaked the box full of chicken infront of her.

We sit on the living room sitting face to face eating the chicken.

I notice her looking at the canned beer beside me.

"nope,never gonna happen"i said to her putting my beer far away from her.

"but-"she pouted at me.

"no"i said to her and give her the fruitea,"you can have this instead".

She stuck her tongue at me before snatching the bottle out of my hand.

"we can go to the amusement park tommorow,my boss let me take a day off"i said to her receiving her happy smile.

"that's nice,your boss finally let you take a day off"she chuckled while continued to eat.

"chim i'm gonna sleep now"she said to me.

"alright good night lil sis"i kissed her forehead before she walk to her room as i continue to watch the TV.

*the next day*
Jimin's pov
"sis come on wake up"i shaked her body,she immediately sit up and yawned streching her arms.

I told her to take a bath so she did and i cooked breakfast waiting for her to come out of the bathroom.

After we eat our food we went to my car and i drive to the amusement park,y/n turned on the radio and started singing the that was played while i just hummed a few part of the song that i know.

*at the amusement park*
Jimin's pov
"Come on"she dragged me to the rollercoaster after we buy the tickets.

We screamed in excitment and put our hands up in the air when the rollercoaster goes down from the highest point in a super fast speed.

Then i dragged her to a stand game,where you have to throw the darts to the baloons and the all the ballons have to pop so we can have the price.

I focused so hard so i can hit all of the baloons.....

And i suceeded,i picked the large brown teddy bear and give it to y/n.

She giggled like a little child before taking it,admiring the the teddy bears black crystal eyes.

"Thankyou"she said to me.

*A few hours later*
Y/n's pov
Here we are at the park sitting on the bench admiring the shining moon.

"Jimin i wanna buy ice cream"i smiled sheepishly at him.

"Okay you can go,heres the money"he handed her 3 dollar.

"Nope,i'm gonna pay this time"i said to him while walking to the ice cream store.

I was to busy thinking about something when i was crossing the road i didn't realise that there is a truck honking,coming my way.

"Y/n get out of the way!"Jimin screamed at me.

Then i awake from my thoughts and feel like i've been pushed from behind as i fell forward.

Then i turn back seeing Jimin on the ground,blood coming out of his head.

I ran to him and shouted to the driver to call 911.

*2 months later*
I stand near his grave,hugging the brown teddy bear tightly after i put his favorites flower on top of his grave.

"I'm sorry,i should have been the one that's hit not you..."i cried out my tears flowing out of my eyes.

"I wish you didn't save me" i whispered then i hear someone said something even though there's no one around it said....

"I'm always a hero for you y/n"

____________________
The end
Don't forget to vote and comment.💔💔