Part 5-Stay with me (k.sj)

*30 minutes later*

y/n's pov

"wake up you two lovebirds"

i immediately opened my eyes to see Yoongi's face above me and Jin's face.

i sit up and streched my arms and yawned,rubbing my eyes with my hands then i looked at Jin who is still laying down sighing outloud.

"come on,wake up"i said to Jin as i stand up and started to pull Jin's hand to make him stand up.

I quickly went to take a shower.

After that i opened my suitcase and took my pink t-shirt and shorts and wear them before going to the dining room.

"Come on lets eat"says Jin as i sat down between him and Namjoon.

We ate spicy chicken soup which is very delicious and then hurried to the front door after washing the dishes.

"Lets goooo"said Jungkook as we speed walk to somewhere.

I guess were going to a mountain cause the road were walking on is slowly going up.

All of us was talking about a tv show while laughing and walking.

The sun was so hot that i had to wear my hat.

I think we've walk for like 30 minutes or more and i started to sweat a lot and breathing heavily.

I started to quiet down and drank from the water bottle that i bought.

I felt dizzy and slipped on a rock.

All i heard was "yeay were almost there" before i black out.

____________________
Hello
It's been a long time haha.
Sorry for not updating.
I hope you like it.
Don't forget to vote and comment.