i should've let you stay(k.nj)

Y/n's pov
Just like any other day i got beaten before i go to school,why can't he just stop already?

I sighed walking slowly to the school hallway,i just put on my usual emotional face seeing their disgusted face pointed at me,seeing my red eye and the other one that is light blue.

And then theres Namjoon smiling warmly at me while waving his hand giving me a sign to come to him.

"Hi"he said to me while putting his arms around me.

"Hi!"i said cheerfully to him giving him my "smile".

I've known Namjoon since kindergarten and he defended me against one of the bullies and then we have been bestfriends since.

"So,what are you doing tonight?"he asked me while walking together to our first class.

"Probably watching netflix on my bed"i answered him while chuckling.

"Hmm okay"he replied as we are inside of the class sitting on our seats that is beside each other.

*skip to after school😅*
"Home"i sighed standing infront of my house admiring the sunset before deciding to go in.

I walked very quietly trying not to make my father notice me but failed to do that.

"Where do you think your going you freak?!"he shouted at me.

Then he started punching me,kicking me and everything else you can imagine worst then everything he did before saying painfull words and he didn't stop.

Now my already broken body is filled with more bruises,cuts,and blood.

With all the strength i have left i ran to Namjoon's house knocking as loud as i can.

He opened the door with a shocked face he said "y/n-" before he could finished his words his father appeared behind him with a cold face.

"What are you doing here"he said while taking a look at my bruised and bloody face,his face not showing any simpathy.

"Please let me stay sir,just for an hour"i plead to him since he never really liked me from the begining.

"Get out"he said again when i tried to come in.

"Dad but-"again his dad cut his words.

"No!"he shouted.

"Remember about our conversations earlier son"he said to Namjoon.

His face immediately changed to a cold one.

"Yeah,he is right....get out"Namjoon said emotionlessly staring into my eyes deeply.

Then his father pushed me and close the door,not forgetting to locking it after.

More tears escaped from my eyes,i wiped it quickly with my sleeve and run to road feeling my legs bleeding more from the pressure of carrying my body.

Then a white light came into my side view and everything immediately went black.

...
Namjoon's pov (before y/n came to his house)
"Stay away from her son,you know what i'll do if you don't"he said to me.

"I'm not your son!,just let him go he has nothing to do with this!"i said talking about my little brother who is in the dark basement,starving.

"What?,your so called brother? Hmm didn't thought you cared about him so much"he smirked.

"If you don't stay away from her i'll torture your sweet little brother"he said while smilling evilly.

"What would my mom think about this?she will be dissapointed in you,i wish she is still alive to put some sanity to your head!!"i shouted at him.

Then he stared blankly at me.

"Don't talk about her!,don't you dare!" He shouted back.

Then the someone knocked really hard on the door.

I opened it revealing a bloody y/n.

"Y/n-"my words being cut off by my step father.

"What are you doing here"he said coldly.

"Please sir let me stay sir,just for an hour"she pleaded cathcing her breath slowly.

Then she tried to get in when he said "get out"to her.

"Dad but-"i use the "dad" word before he cut me off again.

"No!"he shouted.

"Remember about our conversations about earlier son" he said to me,reminding me about my little brother.

I turned my face cold before saying "he is right...get out"i said coldly to her staring right into her pained emotioned eyes.

Then he pushed her shutting the door roughly before locking it.

I'm sorry y/n i want to help you but i can't my brother needs some help,i'm sorry.....

Y/n's pov
I wake up in a dark room and i can barely see anything.

Then someone walked into the room i can tell its a man from his shadow,he closed the door and i can hear his footsteps getting closer to me.

He take something from the ground and stab me on my thigh as i screamed out not that its so noisy,my mouth was taped feeling the pain,shaking my hand that is tied to the chair then he starts to do a lot of painfull thing.

Then just when i thought he stopped another man came in chuckling evilly.

"Any last words?"he said.

That voice,that voice sounds so familiar like i have heared it before,Namjoon!!!,it's Namjoon's dad!.i thought to myself struggling more.

Then before i can do anything else he slice my throat and i fell into a deep sleep..forever.

...
Namjoon's pov
I re-read the news about y/n being murdered,tears fell out of my eyes without permission as i slumped to the floor.

Y/n i'm sorry,i didn't know,i should've let you stay,i'll find the killer y/n,i promise,please forgive me.

____________________
The end
Sorry for waiting to long,i tried to make this chapter as long as possible
Don't forget to vote and comment.💔💔