Part 6-Stay with me (k.sj)

Jin's pov
"Y/N!"my eyes widen as i saw her faint,i immediately caught her before she fell.

The guys turned around to saw what's happening,they were shock just like me.

"We have to bring her to a hospital"i panicked and carried her in my arms.

We all went down the hill and entered the car,speeding up towards the nearest hospital.

We arrived and waited in the waiting room,i prayed silently.

'God i hope she's alright'

...
Y/n's pov
Where am i? I thought to myself as i was in a dark place i was in the middle,the left side of mine was darker and seem like a never ending tunnel,the right side was a small light on the end.

A soft soothing voice called me.

"Y/n"

I looked around but saw no one.

"Do you wish to die peacefully or to live with a painfull situation?"the soft voice spoke.

A flashback came into my mind.

The last time i collapsed because of coughing out blood...

I woke up in a hospital bed i saw Jin laying his head on my hand,i gently shook him.

He lift up his head in shock,smilling happily even though he had a tear stain on his cheeks.

"Y-your awake"he stutters and grab a bottle of water for me,i gladly except his offer and gulped it down.

"Don't scare me and your parents like that pabo!"he scolds you and started to tear up again.

I smiled sadly "i'm sorry"i apologized and stared at his soft brown eyes.

"Please never do that again,and stay with me no matter what?"he asked me with a cracked voice.

"I-i promise"i smiled at him.

I was brought back from that memory.

"I-i chose to live,i've promised them,i don't like to break promises"i answered.

"Well then,you know where to go"the voice spoked.

"Y/n,y/n!!"another voice spoke,i looked to my right and realised the familiar voice was coming from the light.

"Wait for me Jin"i whispered and ran towards the light,the brightness was blinding my eyes but i didn't care.

I groaned,my head was throbbing.

I heard a few shocked gasp and heard someone yelling.

"DOCTOR!!"

Someone,i suppose the doctor force opened my eyes and flashed a light,he sighed in relieve.

"She's fine,but i still don't know how she woke up again since her heartbeat stopped"

'So i was dead?'i wondered to myself.

Jin and my mom and dad hugged my small and weak body,crying in relieve.

"We love you so much y/n"my mom's voice filled my ears.

I smiled weakly.

"I promised you guys that i'll stay no matter what,didn't i?"

_____________________
The end.
Heyyo your fAvoRite auThor is back!
I hope you enjoy the good ending *sniffles*
ALSO I JUST NOTICED,HOW THE HECK DID WE GOT TO 25.5K READERS AND 610 VOTES?-

I luv y'all💜

Don't forget to vote and comment❤