Part 2-Let go (k.th)

Y/n's pov
Ah my head hurts so much,where am i?

I tried to open my eyes but it's like my body won't listen to me.

"Is she alright?"asked someone,a very familiar voice.

"Yes,she's fine but she might have a slight concussion,the side affect is headache,dizziness and ringing in the ears"the doctor,i assumed explained.

Well that explains the headache i'm having right now.

"Hey y/n,i hope you'll wake up soon"she sigh,sounds like somebody sat on a chair,then i heard a phone unlocking.

Whoever that girl was,turned on something on the phone,a song.

The last thing i heard before going back unconsious was the soft sound of whistles and the faint sound of rain.(A/n,yes this is related to Koya's sleep song,wanna fight about it? -     )

...
Y/n's pov
I opened my eyes luckily,the lights were off,the blinds were opened,the sun was setting down.

I was in a hospital room,it's so empty here,there was just a small desk on the corner of the room and a vase on top of it,and a nightstand beside the hospital bed i'm sleeping at,nothing more.

Feeling thirsty,i grab the glass of water and gulped it down,sighing relieve as it cooled down my dry throat.

"Where is everyone?"i mumbled to myself,moving the blanket that was covering my body.

I stood up,my legs felt like jelly but i was still able to stand up.

I found my phone laying on the floor near the nightstand,charging,i crouched down and unpluged it.

It's 5 PM now.

5 messages from today 15:35 PM

I opened it and saw that it was from my best friend Rachel.

Rachel:

Hey y/n i know your probably still asleep right now but just incase you're reading this..

If you're hungry just open the 2nd drawer of the nightstand,it's your favorite food ;)

I'll check up on you again at around 8 PM okay?

Hope you enjoy the food

Bye luv X

I smiled and sat on the bed again,i opened the second drawer and found a paper bag filled with 2 Slice's of Pizza and a paper cup of tteokbokki along with some vanilla milkshake.

I smiled wider,she always knew how to cheer me up.

I watched a few video's while eating the slightly warm food,wondering when she'll arrive here.

____________________
Heyy hope you enjoy!
Sorry if there is any typo's 😆☆

Don't forget to vote and comment❤