Part 1-i'm sorry(j.jk)

Y/n's pov
"Kookie,are you going home tonight?"

"Sorry y/n i still have a lot to do at work"

"Well okay then bye kookie"

"Bye y/n"

And with that he ended the call first,he always come home late,and never call me with those sweet names he use to use.

Well i guess i'm just cooking for one people tonight,i thought to myself while putting on some music to accompany me while i'm cooking.

I finished eating at 11:32 PM and decided to go to me and jungkook's room,burying my body with the soft blanket.

I was a light sleeper so i could hear him unlocking the front door and quietly entered the house but i choose to pretend that i was sleeping.

I hear him walk past through me and put something on the night stand and went inside the bathroom to take a bath.

I opened my eyes seeing his phone on the night stand and see that it's 2:43 AM.

And then a message is sent to his phone i got curious and opened it.

Today 12:00 AM
A:kookie oppa are you coming here today?

J:yes jagi wait for me okay?

A:okay oppa i'll wait but hurry up :(

J:don't worry i'll go there as fast as i can princess💝

Today 2:43 AM

A:Thanks for coming here oppa :) good night love you...

I feel tears wanting to fall out of my eyes but i hold it and pretend that i was asleep again when i hear the shower has been turned of and immediately put his phone back.

Then i hear him came out of the bathroom then sit on the bed,then i hear him say "good night Areum love youu" i hear him voicenoting her with a cute voice as quiet as possible.

After that i didn't remember anything anymore as i slowly feel myself drifting off.

____________________
Don't forget to vote and comment💔💔