part 4-Psychopath(m.yg)

Y/n's pov
"What?!"i said to him surprised.

"You seem so tired so i decided to do it all by my self"he said while lifting his shoulders.

Then his eyes started to turn dark red and his fangs came out.

"Y-yoongi?"i said to him.

He turned back to normal after a few seconds.

"Sorry,i just haven't feed for awhile i'll go home now"he said to me touching the back of his neck while grabbing his backpack.

He use his super speed before exiting the room,i immediately sighed and slowly lie down again.

"That was scary"i mumbled to myself slowly closing my eyes and then fell into another deep sleep.

*the next day*
Y/n's pov
"Where do you think your going?"one of the girls ask me,all of them glaring at me.

"To class"i said in a duh tone.

"You need to stay away from Yoongi,or else...."she added and then she slapped me.

Or so i thought she would i close my eyes waiting for the hit but it never came i opened my eyes andsee Yoongi clenching his jaw and holding the girls hand.

His hand turning white meaning that he's holding her hand tightly.

"Ouch"the girl whined.

"Oppa what are you defending her?"she whined again.

Yoongi immediately push her hand away and grabs my hand instead he bared his fangs at them before dragging me to a quiet place.

"Are you okay?"he asked me.

"I'm fine"i said to him pulling my hand before going to the next class.

*3 weeks later*
Y/n's pov
Weird Yoongi didn't come to school today and then yssterday my parents fight got worse my dad accidentaly throw a glass and then the broken glass pieces hit my mom and me,you guest it i cried again.

Now school times over and i decided to walk home,when i arrive infront of the door it's very quiet,when i opened the door and took a step inside i was shocked.

I screamed in horror as i see my parents on the floor surrounded with their own blood.

I immediately rush to them calling 911 and then i checked their pulse i cried louder as i didn't find anything.

"Hello y/n"Yoongi said to me smilling as if nothing happened.

"You did this!"i shouted at him.

"I did it because i am sick of looking at you crying everyday,now your coming with me"he said to me while pouting walking closer.

I immediately run to the door but the door was suddenly closed and locked i turned around seeing him controling the door,his fangs slowly come out as his eyes turned dark red.

"Your coming with me!,i have been waiting for you for a hundred years and i'm not gonna let you go easily"he shouted at me and appeared right infront of me.

"I am not Mira!!!,i am not your past girlfriend,i am not her okay!?!"i shouted back as i slowly fall and sit down on the floor.

"Yes you are!"he said to me half smilling half smirking.

"You Psychopath!!!"i yelled at him before i hear the ambulance near here.

"Oh looks like it's nap time"he smiled sickly at me looking straight to my eyes before i feel dizzy and pass out.

*a few months later*
Y/n's pov
"Y/n i'm gonna get the blood bag for you okay?wait here"he said to me as he kissed my forehead.

"Okay"i said to him with no emotion at all.

I've live in the palace for a few months now i've try to escape a lot of time but just ended up receiving some painfull punishment,he changed me and make me into one of his kind.

Now i give up,i give up for hope,for happiness now all he did is just control me.

Now i'm just a puppet girl waiting for her master to control her through the wooden sticks.

____________________
The end
Today's Yoongi's day❤❤❤
Happy birthday Yoongi!
Don't forget to vote and comment.💔💔