Revenge(k.nj)

Y/n's pov
"Here we go again"i said to myself and sighed as i walked into the small apartment.

"Hey idiot"she said to me while looking in the mirror putting on more make up.

I ignored her and went straight to my room with a poker face,it's been happening for awhile now.

"Hey i'm not done talking with you"she said to me and closing her small flip mirror kind of stuff.

She stood up and walked to me standing right infront of me,i had to look down since she is like 5,1 and i am 5,7.

Then she swinged her hand at me i slapped it and punch her instead,the bad thing is Namjoon came in the same time as i punched her.

She purposely lose her balance and fell down touching her cheek that i just punched and faked a cry.

I close my eyes trying to be patient,listening to her high pitched cry.

"How dare you!"he walked to me and punched me in the face really hard.

"She started it!"i yelled at him.

"Ughhh i knew mom and dad shouldn't adopt you!"he shouted at me helping his girlfriend.

My eyes started to watered as i grab my bag and went out slamming the door in process.

The tears started to fall as i run to my bestfriends house,Taehyung.

I walked in as if i own the place after knowing that his house isn't locked and went straight to his room.

"You idiot why didn't you lock the door!"i shouted at him receiving a confused face,his eyes widened when he looked at my face and rush to me.

"What the hell happened,who dare to hurt my bestfriend?!"he said to me shaking my shoulders.

"Come on tell me,give me a name or even better an adress"he said to me still shaking my shoulders.

I wiped my tears and sit on his bed grabbing a tissue to wipe it chuckilng at his sillyness.

"My step brother"i said to him.

"And his caked face girlfriend?"he asked me.

"Yup"i said to him receiving a disgusted face from him.

"Girl we gotta get Revenge"he said to me smilling evilly.

I smirked at him complimenting him for his great idea,you've make my life living hell now i'm gonna make your life a living hell.

*3 hours later*
Y/n's pov
After a few hours of thinking we have finally decided what to do,we decided to go to walmart and do some "shopping".

We bought a lot of stuff,spray can,tooth paste,raw fish,permanent marker and a box of a living cockroaches.

Well i don't know where Taehyung bought that but it's fine.

It's 12.00 PM now and we have arrive at the apartement good thing it's on floor 1 and they never locked the window.

So we climbed in through the window ninja style.

We drag the raw fish a cross the wall and curtains leaving an unpleasant smell.

I write the first letter on my name with the spray can on the door,while Taehyung went to a sleeping Namjoon putting toothpaste all over his hand and tickle his nose with a feather.

Namjoon wiped his nose and didn't wake up at all.

I drew a really embarissing thing on his cheek and write something on his forehead with a permanent marker.

We leave the raw fish under the carpet and we quietly walked to the bathroom giggling quietly when we hear her voice singing something inside.

1...2...3 i counted with my finger and then we opened the door throwing the opened box of cockroaches to her,she screamed and throw the brush on her hand screaming with her high pitched voice.

We immediately laughed out loud recording her with my phone and then we ran and exit through the window and ran to Taehyungs car laughing like were drunk.

Good thing that we both used a hoodie and i wore a cat mask and he wear a batman one to cover our faces.

That is just the beginning...

*a few minutes later*
Namjoon's pov
"Babyyyyy!!!!"she screamed as i jolted awake.

I groan in disgust feeling something on my nose and see that my hand is covered with toothpaste.

"What the heck?!"i yelled as i went to Rina.

I see that she's on the floor inside the bathroom shaking her body trying to get the cockroaches off her body.

I helped her sighing taking them 1 by 1 and put them in a jar.

Who did this?i thought to myself smelling a disgusting smell,looking at myself in the mirror i tried to wash of the drawing and the word Revenge on my forehead but it seems like it's a permanent one.

I finally figured out who did it when i saw the letter on the door.

"Y/n i'll kill you!"i shouted to myself.

*the next day*
Y/n's pov
"Wow in just like 8 hours it already has 3 million views!"i said to Taehyung feeling amazed.

"Yeah"he said to me snickering as we talked about the video,yeah the video of Rina screaming with cockroaches on her.

A lot of people commented on the video as we read them one by one.

"They deserve it"he said to me staring straight into my eyes.

"Yup they do"i smirked leaning to the couch finishing the bag of chips in my hand.

____________________
The end
Well sorry this one is not that sad :)
Don't forget to vote and comment.💔💔