part 3-i'm sorry(j.jk)

@chimjoon99 requested for and give me an idea for this chapter

Y/n's pov
As i was walking out of the shop i feel tears falling down on my cheek.

I decided to go to the park and sit down on the swing, and continue to cry.

Then a man's voice scared me.

"Hey,what's wrong?"he said

"Nothing"i replied shortly

He smiled softly and sit down beside me and put his arm around me awkardly.

"Umm,don't cry"he rubbed my shoulders.

"What's your name?"he asked innocently

"Y/n......what's yours?"i asked him with my cracked voice

He smiled and said "Jimin,Park jimin"he offered his hand for me to shake it and i just accept it.

"Come on,don't be sad i'll take you to my favorite place when i'm sad"he said to me taking my hand.

Well that was a weird way of making a friend,but that's what makes it special...right?

2 years later....

Here i am standing infront of a lot of people with Jimin infront of me and the priest between us.

"Park jimin,do you accept the honour of being park y/n's husband?" He asked Jimin.

"I do"he smiled widely at me

"Park y/n do you accept the honour of being Park jimin's wife?"he asked me.

"I do" i replied his smile

"Now both of you are officially husband and wife,Park jimin you may kiss the bride"the priest smile at us.

Jimin immediately kissed my lips making the crowd go wild.

Well this is my life now.

5 years later...
Jungkook's pov
Areum broke up with me saying that we just didn't match,since then i've been missing y/n wondering where she is,how she is right now and i decided to go to the park.

What i saw surprised me, there y/n stood wearing a blue dress that ended above her knee looking as beautiful as ever.

I decided to approach her.

"Y/n...."i said to her.

"What are you doing here"she said with her cold voice.

"Please...let's get back together i regret leaving you"i pleaded to her.

"What about Areum?"she said,still with her cold voice.

"She break up with me"i said to her.

"Slap!!"she slap me so hard that i almost lost my balance.

"Ouch"i yelled touching my cheek.

"Jerk!!you think i would go back to you after what you've done?!"she yelled at me.

"HAHA GOT YOU!!"a childs voice shouted.

"EOMMAA!! I FOUND APPA!!"the childs voice shouted exitedly and it got closer and i see the child running to y/n.

"Eomma?"i mumbled quietly.

"Yes you got him good job Mingyu!!"y/n said to Mingyu while ruffling his hair.

"Hey Jungkook long time no see dude"Jimin said to me

"You know each other?" y/n asked.

"Yeah we do"i answered.

"Eomma,appa i want ice cream"Mingyu said out of nowhere giving a puppy dog eyes at them.

"Sure sweetie"y/n said to Mingyu.

They immediately said goodbye and went to the ice cream shop while talking and laughing.

Leaving me alone on this playground...

____________________
The end
Don't forget to vote and comment.💔💔 you can request too if you want.