part 3-i can't believe it(k.sj)

*2 year later*(this one is requested by chimjoon99)
Y/n's pov
"Honey i'm gonna go buy some groceries (?) Okay,take care of the baby for a while"i said to my husband Namjoon that is watching TV in the living room with Mira our kid that is just 5 months old in his arms.

"Okay babe becareful!"he said back to me.

I wear my sandals before exiting the house going to a nearby super market

*at the super market*
Y/n's pov
"Hmm vegetables where is it..."i talked to myself looking for the vegetables section.

"Need a help miss?"the worker asked me.

"Umm yeah"i said to him before looked at his face,he showed a shocked face like mine.

"Jin?"

"Y/n?"

We both said at the same time,surprised.

"Long time no see"he said to me showing his sad smile.

"Can you show me where the vegetables section is?"i ignored his words and asked instead.

"Oh yeah i can show you"he said to me asking me to follow him.

"Here it is" he said to me as we are in the section i've been searching for.

"Thanks"i said to him,taking the things i need.

"How are you?"he asked me.

"Good"i answered shortly.

"I'm sorry about what happened to us.

"No,theres no us there is just me and you"i said coldly.

"I regret it you know,i regret not fighting for our love...."he said to me.

Before he could answer anything else Namjoon called me.

"What's wrong honey?"i said to Namjoon hearing faint crying sound in the background.

"Uhhh honey the baby wont stop crying and i already tried everything"he said sheepishly.

"Can you come home faster?"he added.

"Oh?the babys crying again i thought i already feed him....ok wait for me okay bye bye"i said to him ending the call.

"You have a baby?"he said to me nervously.

"Yes"i said to him.

"Kamsahamnida"i thanked him before going to the cashier and pay the stuffs i bought and quickly walked home.

'My baby needs me'i thought to myself smilling before walking faster.

____________________
The end
Don't forget to vote and comment.💔💔