missing you x jeongwoo

[kim woojin x yang jeongin]

↳ Jeongin misses Woojin. Everything reminds Jeongin of his lover and he goes crazy by just living. *Angst but with a happy ending-

⚠️ Trigger Warning: Angst, mentions of forced break ups, self harming and abuse.

His father's voice repeats over and over again in his head, like a broken record.

"I don't care whether you love him or not, I will be the only man allowed to be around you."

Jeongin feels sick just by remembering the actions caused afterwards, his boyfriend getting punched by his own father. Jeongin had probably lost his voice by the amount of shoutings he had done to get his father to stop hurting Woojin. Jeongin's thoughts are stopped by the glass breaking outside his room, his head turns towards his door.

He leans his body on the door, placing weight on it. He slowly opens the door, just enough so he can peak outside without making too much noise. He looks outside, the alcohol bottle is in pieces now. He closes his door immediately and locks his door, his father was nowhere to be seen.

He looks back at his phone and tries to call Woojin again, he cries at the amount of times he had already heard the irritating continuous rings, it's sent to voicemail.

He throws his phone to the rug beside his bed, he screams and tugs at his brown locks, he's angry. He's angry that he had done this to the only person who loved him, he had probably lost Woojin.

Jeongin looks at his desk, sobbing once he sees the stressball on it. It was from Woojin-

"I don't want you hurting yourself anymore," Woojin says, rubbing the smaller's boney wrists. "So, I got you this stressball. Just squeeze it until all the anger and stress are gone, it'll work!" -it didn't. "Thank you Woojinnie," Jeongin places his soft hand on the older's cheek, bringing him in to a soft kiss. He appreciated Woojin's love for him, he really did.

He looks away from his desk, not wanting to remember the painful memory of his boyfriend.

However, his eyes land on the big fox plush that leaned against his dresser.

"Watch me win the plush for you." Woojin confidently said towards the smaller who encouraged the older. Woojin aims the water gun at the pins, tongue sticking out due to concentration. "You can do it Woojinnie!" Jeongin cutely exclaimed, his fist clenching softly. After five tries, Woojin claims the plush for Jeongin, earning lots of pecks on his cheeks, it was worth the tokens.

Jeongin's lips trembled with sadness, his world revolved around Woojin.

He heard gentle knocks on his window, making him jump in fright and look at it with trembling eyes.

He had almost fell down when he saw the familiar fluffy haired brunette outside his window, all beat up and still smiling.

—Love is unpredictable and unbreakable.