the devil's angel x jeongsung

[han jisung x yang jeongin]

—requested by @thegracefuldemon

NOW.

"..expelled from heaven." that was the last thing Jeongin had heard before he plummeted into the center of the earth, his wings having no use as he thrashed around mid-air to fly from his landing, before he went right through the ground, appearing on the other side; hell. He kept falling, but to what he had expected; a harsh meeting with the ground, he was gracefully cought with a pair of arms instead. He had instantly known who it was, it was his sin; Jisung, the devil whom he had fallen in love with.

THEN.

Ever since the devil, also known as Lucifer or what his closed ones called him; Jisung- had arrived in heaven, wanting to talk to god, heaven had been chaotic, they were all anxious and scared. Except for little angel Yang Jeongin, who looked at the devil with sparkly eyes, had anyone mentioned how handsome the devil was? Jeongin realised what he was saying, smacking himself back to reality with a shake off his head, following the other angels.

"I see you have taken a liking for me, little one." Jeongin hears a deep raspy voice say behind him, making him jump in surprise with a small shriek. He was hiding, behind a wall, but he guesses it wasn't a good hiding spot. He slowly turns around, only to feel his heart drop; the devil was behind him, with a bright mischievous smile. "L-Liking?" Jeongin stutters, messing with his chiton that was safely pinned with a diamond pin- which showed that he was an angel. "You're not scared," Lucifer says, a smirk still on his lips. "Well, except for now." He points out Jeongin's trembling, which were only slight. "P-Please don't talk to me.." Jeongin mumbles as he walked backwards, only for his back to hit against a wall.

"Now, now. That's not how an angel should talk, isnt it?"

Ever since then, the devil had his own sneaky ways to sneak into heaven and interact with the little angel.

And they both fell in love.

The devil was once an angel too,

right?

— NOW.

Jeongin let out sad whimpers as tears dripped down his cheeks, which were tinted red. He sat on the devil's lap as the devil looked at him with a dark glare, they both were sitting on the devil's throne, the room being dark and empty to Jisung's request. "Why are you upset, little one? You are now with me, and you no longer need to follow rules. Just a reminder; you were banished from heaven for falling in love." What he had said only made the smaller in his lap wail more, clutching his chest as he let out sad cries. Sure, Jisung's heart clenched at the sight, but what could he do? He had what he wanted and there was nothing to do.

The angel had calmed down, realising this was the reality and that he was, a fallen angel.

Then, he finds out what it meant to be the devil's lover.

"J-Jeongin!" He hears when he walks around the mansion- no one actually spoke about that, who knew the devil had such a beautiful home in hell? He looks at the voice, a fire querrie, big and strong, but he held a scared look on his face. He bowed his head slightly as he looked at the fallen angel with big eyes, Jeongin was taken aback- he tilts his head as he blinks his eyes. "M-Me?" He places a hand on his chest, referring to himself. The fire querrie nods hastily, looking side to side with anxious eyes. "The devil said that you are now someone we shall respect, as the lover of the King of Hell." Jeongin smiles to himself, nodding his head slightly. "A-Alright then, you can return to where you were."

"So, you mean I can cuss?" Jeongin asks the devil as he sits on the King's lap, looking at the devil with big brown orbs that were once pure. "Sure," Jisung says, looking away boringly- he had been sitting for awhile now with the fallen angel's waist in his arms, the pure male asking him many questions. "Can I-" Before Jeongin could finish his sentence, the devil did it for him; "You can lie, you can feel pride when I praise your adorable face, you can lust," Jisung looks at Jeongin with eyes that the smaller did not understand when he said the last word, the younger blushes and whines. "You can envy- Basically, you can do whatever you want, but that does not mean you can disobey me." Jeongin nods at that last few words, earning a chuckle from Jisung.

Then, he realises why Jisung was once an angel.