the smile has left your eyes x jeongwoo

[kim woojin x yang jeongin]

tw: self harm, depression, mentions of suicide.

im still feeling depressed, upset and anger-filled so i wrote this sad oneshot.

-

"Innie? It's been a little too long since you've been in the bathroom, it's my turn to shower now, are you alright in there little one?" Woojin knocks on the door and speaks a little louder so the cherry haired on the other side is able to hear. Woojin knocks a couple of times after getting no response, then he realises that he isn't getting a response. "If you don't respond I'm gonna open this door, okay?" Woojin waits for a few seconds and opens it slowly, he peaks his head in and his eyes immediately lands on the boy sitting on the toilet seat, suprisingly dressed, yet wet-headed. Woojin realises the head leaning on the tiled wall, however only landing on the bloody wrist after a few seconds, he immediately drops his towel that he had held the whole time and immediately went to Jeongin's aid.

After examining the cuts, it wasn't deep enough to be needing the doctor's help, only needing a bandage and some cleaning- which was exactly what Woojin had done after successfully carrying the teen to his room. Whilst Woojin treated Jeongin, he had woken up in the middle of it, sitting up slowly, making Woojin place his hand over Jeongin's chest so he would lay back down. "Calm down bub, it'll be okay. I'm just treating your cuts, yeah? You're okay, It's just me." Woojin sweetly speaks, caressing Jeongin's wrist softly whilst he wrapped up Jeongin's bandages that wrapped around his small wrists. "All done, you're okay bub?" Woojin asks the smaller, who looks at Woojin with doe eyes, he slowly nods. "Come on Jeongin, what's wrong? You can talk to me right?" Woojin calmly speaks to him, using a small voice and softly pushing back the stray hairs behind Jeongin's ears. Jeongin breaks down, explaining his troubles and completely opening up to Woojin.

Jeongin accidentally drifts to sleep, Woojin only caressing through his hair lovingly in return. Woojin soon falls asleep too, head resting on the bed as his body falls asleep in an uncomfortable position on the chair.

-

short