baby x jeongwoo

[kim woojin x yang jeongin]

-- requested on cc

The faint buzz of the old air-conditioner was the only sound heard- well, every now and then a giggle would be heard. The room was chilly, a perfect excuse to be wrapped in fluffy blankets and to be engulfed in a warm hug. Jeongin had a content smile to himself as Woojin's long slender fingers hovered above the younger's milky skin, slightly tickling it. He brushed the pads of his fingers over the skin of the younger's thighs; the boy said that boxers were the only sleep-bottoms he had, which was a clear lie due to the sweatpants neatly folded in the drawers of his wardrobe. The smell of cinnamon filled Jeongin's nose, he nuzzled his nose further into the crook of the other male's neck. "You did well today," Woojin tells the younger, tangling his fingers in his hair. "Thank you." Jeongin's voice was small and gentle, a small smile creeps up his lips. Today was a long day for Jeongin, many hours of vocal lessons, a couple hours of dance and all he could do was rest.

The atmosphere was nice. Members were out and doing their own things; some were in the JYP building, some were simply grabbing food and some were even watching the latest movie at the cinema. It was warm under the covers, but the sheets underneath held that refreshing chill to it. They emitted the scents of their soap, a mix of Woojin's cinnamon body wash and Jeongin's vanilla shampoo- it was an interesting combination to say. 

Jeongin tangles his fingers in Woojin's curls, eyes lazily looking into those big brown orbs. Woojin takes note of how Jeongin's eyes sparkles and twinkles, even if there wasn't much light. 

Woojin's breath smelt of coffee, maybe the younger should advise him to consume less caffeine. Jeongin could see the eye bags forming under Woojin's eyes, indicating how tired the older was.

Woojin grabs Jeongin's hand gently, pulling the smaller closer, letting their noses almost touch. Woojin brushes his lips against Jeongin's, waiting for the younger to lean forward. Jeongin looks into Woojin's eyes sweetly and lovingly, only to lean forward and kiss the older's lips. Jeongin's lips were so soft it almost felt sticky, and it only made Woojin want more. But, Jeongin pulls away. He was breathless, soft pants leave his lips as his cheeks flushed a light pink. Woojin places his forehead on the younger's. He looks into the younger's eyes softly, a slight smirk tugs on the corners of his lips. The younger gets flustered, a small giggle emits from him as he covers his face with his hands. "You're adorable." Woojin tells him, squeezing the other male's waist. Jeongin whines, and shakes his head. 

Jeongin laughs a little at a joke Woojin pulls, looking to the side- eyes meeting Woojin's. He holds a strawberry bun in his hands, a few nibbles were taken out of it. After the members started coming back to the dorm, they decided they should eat something as well. It resulted to buying a paper bag full of bread from the bakery and finding a spot at the beach- on a large rock. They let their legs dangle off the edge, Jeongin swings his legs back and forth. They watched as the waves crash, adding comforting sounds. Jeongin lays his head on Woojin's broad shoulder, still nibbling on the bun. 

They felt happy with each other's presence.