i can't hear you x hyunin

hwang hyunjin x yang jeongin

Jeongin's eyes follow the mop of brown hair make his way beside him, Jeongin holds a calm look. The male smiles gently at Jeongin, to which Jeongin just looks down shyly. 

The male opens his mouth to say something.

"Hey, I'm u-in" Jeongin frowns, he can't read his lips. Jeongin holds a finger up to the male, who raises an eyebrow questionably. 

'What's your name? Sorry, I can't read your lips well- you tend to mumble.'

Jeongin finishes writing, slipping the pretty pink notepad towards the male. His heart beats rapidly, afraid of the male's response. He watches the male. The male eyes widen a little and his lips part. But, he ends up smiling. That helped. A little. The male writes on the notepad, tongue sticking out a little. He slides the notepad towards Jeongin with a grin that softened Jeongin's heart.

'Sorry :p My name is Hyunjin! What's yours?'

A sweet smile finally lands on Jeongin's lips, he looks at Hyunjin and immediately reddens at how Hyunjin was looking at him with eyes that could make anyone swoon. 

'Jeongin :) Yang Jeongin.'

The two continued to pass the notepad around, having used five pages. They kept talking even whilst the lecturer was speaking, they were both in their own world. 

Here's what Jeongin found out.

Hwang Hyunjin is a year older than him.

He has a puppy named kkami.

He likes watching dramas.

He likes to dance.

He's super handsome.

Jeongin waves at Hyunjin with a grin, walking the opposite way.

He walked to the rooftop with a very big smile,

and very red ears.

'What are you smiling about?' Seungmin signs, looking at Jeongin with a tilted head. 'Someone.' Jeongin shyly smiles while he signed. 'Who?' Seungmin was smiling with his pearly white teeth. 'A boy in my korean literature class, Hwang Hyunjin.' He turns red once he finishes signing Hyunjin's name. 'Someone has a crush,' Seungmin teases Jeongin, pinching the younger's cheek. 

Here's a little backstory. 

Seungmin and Jeongin were best friends ever since Jeongin came out of the womb. Seungmin treated Jeongin with so much care, making sure no one hurt him. But, he wasn't careful enough one day. 

They were both playing with fireworks when an accident happened. 

The doctors said that Jeongin lost his hearing. Ever since then, Jeongin lived a new life. Kids didn't understand and often went to far with the fun; calling him names, talking in front of him and purposely making it hard to understand. Jeongin remained positive though, telling Seungmin that it's all okay and he's just glad to have Seungmin- how could the older not want to keep him close? Seungmin learned ASL with Jeongin, both of them learning together.

Seungmin was the only friend Jeongin ever had. Jeongin was always hesitant with making friends, always scared that he'd be too different. Seungmin had always encouraged him, Jeongin chose that he wouldn't need anyone besides Seungmin and his mom. 

But, seems like he has finally met someone to change that.

-----

Guys! Do you think I should make this into a book? nyehehe