the devil x hyunin 2

[hwang hyunjin x yang jeongin]

you've all waited for this, so here you go. it may be a little bit crappy, sorry.

Jeongin looks around him with uneven breathing, hands trembling as he tried not to faint.

"Wh-Where am I?" He manages to say, the crackling of flames were heard. There was fire everywhere. Red in all type of tones were seen.

"Hell. Follow me." The devil sternly instructed, Jeongin followed out of fear.

Jeongin looked at the castle, fear bubbled up inside him due to the dark aura the castle emitted. "Whe-" His words were cut off when the devil wrapped his long slender fingers around the human's wrist, sharp nails intimidating the latter, the devil drags him to the location, tired of the questions.

The devil stopped in his tracks when the wrist he held lowered at a quick pace, he looks behind, to see the human on the ground, passed out. "Sh*t," The devil curses, he had forgotten about how the heat was not normal for a human body just like Jeongin's. He smirks to himself and crouched down, scooping up the male into his arms to carry the human.

The horned male leaned his cheek onto his hand, impatiently waiting for the human on his bed to wake up.

"Wha- Nhgh" Jeongin groaned at the unbearable heat, but it all came unimportant when he realised that he was in another location. He had secretly wished it was all a dream. The room was dark themed, the bed he laid on was humongous:- it could fit four people.

"You're awake. Finally. I was worried I would sprout a new wing before you wake up." The devil joked, but by the look on the human's face, the human didn't think it was funny.

"Please, I want to go home." Jeongin begged, feeling tears start to drip. He was scared. He wished he hadn't even thought about contacting the devil.

"Oh, no. You were so desperate for me, now I'm making it easy for you." The devil says, cockily smiling at the boy. He knew the boy regretted everything that occurred that evening, but that just made him more excited.

"I-I take it back. I've uhm- seen you, so I'm no longer desperate." Jeongin stumbled over his words, eyes locked on the plump lips that curved into a mischievous smile.

"No take-backs." The devil says from where he sat, on a big chair that resembled the one Jeongin would see in the principle's office.

"Please.. I wanna go home." Jeongin begged further, starting to sob.

The devil got up from his seat, long lanky legs making its way to the bed Jeongin sat on. He brings a finger up to Jeongin's cheek, wiping the stray tear. "Nope, sorry." He pops the 'p'.

"Anyways," The devil sits down on the floor beside the bed, sitting indian-style. "Let's get to know each other, shall we? We're gonna be around each other for a very long time!" He crosses his arms, grinning brightly to the human, who shivers despite the heat.

"How old are you, Jeongin?" The horned male asks, earning a scared squeak from the male. "Ei-Eighteen.." He mumbles, though the devil hears him. "...aren't you going to ask me how old I am?" The devil says after long silence.

"H-How old are you?" Jeongin hesitantly asks, though the fear in his stomach settles, the devil made it easier to be comfortable. "I lost count after a thousand and four hundred!" The devil started to cackle, hitting his knee with his hand. Jeongin shrinks in his place.

"Are- Are you the only one in this castle?" Jeongin lost count of the questions he had asked, fear was no longer present. "Kind of. I have helpers, since I am the devil, but that's about it." Right, Jeongin kind of forgot he was in hell, exchanging information with the devil.

"By the way, you can call me Hyunjin. I go by Lucifer by the helpers, but I think I trust you enough for you to call me Hyunjin!" Gosh, it was sort of depressing how easily the de- Hyunjin trusted him, moreover how excited he was.

The devil was not that evil

or so, he thought.