come back home x jeonglix

[lee felix x yang jeongin]

--requested by @SUNSHINEsix

Felix thanks the cab driver, handing him a crumpled twenty buck, asking him to keep the change. He stumbles out the car, dusting off his suit and drags the suitcase behind him, it rattles as the wheels rolled above harsh gravel. Once he arrives in front of the door of his house, he sticks in the key and twists it, hearing that satisfying click as he enters with a bright smile. It sure is nice to be home after two weeks of being in Japan, working all day without a break.

The house was dark, no light was on and it was slightly- keyword; slightly chilly- though, warm enough for someone to survive. He shakes his head, his husband sure did like the house cold. He sees the blanket thrown on the couch, the male was probably sleeping there during his afternoon naps. Felix shrugs and just leaves his suitcase downstairs, he'll unpack tomorrow. He climbs up the stairs with a few huffs of tiredness, then once he reaches the door of his bedroom he makes sure to maintain silence as he opens the door silently, sticking his head in. The room was dark as well, except for the light emitting from the window, it illuminated the body sleeping on the bed, tangled in the thin sheets as his milky white legs were bare and were lacking of pants, wearing boxers. Felix slips into the room, smiling seeing Jeongin's sleeping figure, he walks over to the bed and sits on it, his weight making the bed lower slightly.

He hears Jeongin stir in his sleep, tiny sounds emitting from the smaller. Felix places a hand on Jeongin's waist, slightly caressing the patch of skin that was exposed due to the shirt being lifted up. Jeongin's eyes flutter awake, his lips immediately curving into a light smile once he recognises those familiar freckles. "You're back," He mutters in a sleepy voice, his hand reaches up to comb through the older's hair. Felix hums, nodding his head as he coos slightly at the adorable sight in front of him. "I missed you." Jeongin says, his eyes sparkle due to the moonlight that illuminated at the both of them. "I missed you more," Felix lowers down to place a long, loving kiss on his lover's lips. Jeongin untangles his fingers from the mop of hair, resulting to holding the part between the older's neck and shoulders instead. "I'm gonna shower first, then I'll cuddle you, 'kay?" Felix pulls away from the younger to say, earning a slow nod from Jeongin. He places one last peck on Jeongin's collarbone, then he gets up and walks his way to the bathroom.

He comes back out with boxers and nothing covering his chest, he finishes drying his hair with a towel, throwing it into the laundry hamper that was placed beside the bathroom door. He sees Jeongin's back faced towards him, the blanket was draped over his waist. Felix makes his way to the bed, climbing under the blankets, feeling the warmth underneath. He sees Jeongin's lidded eyes, smiling sweetly at the younger as he places his head on the soft pillow. "How was Japan?" Jeongin asked, as Felix held the younger's hand to his lips, just letting it linger above it. "It was all about work that I couldn't even have fun there, maybe we both should go to Japan when I get days off, hm?" He hears Jeongin let out a content hum, then a few shuffles- then, the blonde was at the older's chest, nuzzling his nose into Felix's neck, inhaling the fresh smell of his pineapple shampoo.

"Sometimes I feel guilty, leaving you alone at home while I work." Felix confesses, thumb still caressing the back of the milky skinned hand. "Don't be. I get to see you when you get back anyways, and you know I have Seungmin over to company me- sometimes he brings over his boyfriend as well, and that way we have more people to watch a movie with. Sometimes their PDA gets too much and I'd have to kick them out though," Felix chuckles, closing his eyes to rest. "My boss is thinking off making my work days lessen," Felix feels Jeongin smile against his collarbone, tickling the skin underneath. "Good."

With that, they slept peacefully with their bodies close and their hearts closer.