sniffles x hyunin

[hwang hyunjin x yang jeongin]

— requested by IsThatMochi

Jeongin wakes up in cold sweat, coughing once he realises how itchy his throat felt. His body felt cold yet full of warmth at the same time, his shirt was drenched in sweat. As disgusting as it sounds, its normal. Jeongin pouts and tries to ignore the throbbing pain in his head, getting out of his bed. He stumbles a little, yet catches himself. He tries to keep quiet and tries to not wake up Jisung, who snores the night away.

He walks to the bathroom but is suprised to see the light from under the door, someone is occupying it. The dorm has a strict rule of only turning on the light when someone is inside, so he doubts that someone had forgotten to turn of the light, they all know Seungmin would lecture them. When the door opens Jeongin jumps a little in suprise to see his boyfriend of one year coming out with messy hair and a tired look. "What are you doing here bub?" Hyunjin asks the smaller who looks at him with doe eyes, he ruffled the youngers hair. "Feel sick.." He mumbles, looking down at his feet. Hyunjin starts to worry and brings the younger's chin up with his finger, so he could feel Jeongin's temperature by placing his hand on the latter's forehead. "Woah.. you're warm." Hyunjin takes Jeongin's hand and tries to pull him to the kitchen, but Jeongin pulls back. "I want to shower, I had sweat alot during my sleep."

Hyunjin lets Jeongin shower, but he waits for the younger in the living room, he told the younger that he should eat medicine so he could sleep better- to which the younger just gave a small nod and a nuzzle in the neck.

Jeongin comes back out with new dry clothes and a wet hair, which Hyunjin dries with a towel, scolding him as he could get a cold. Hyunjin takes Jeongin's hand and leads him to the kitchen, letting the younger lean on his back while he finds the right medicine for him. "Ah, this is it!" Hyunjin smiles proudly at his own actions, he waits till' Jeongin leans away from his back to show the sick boy the bottle of medicine in his hand.

Hyunjin sits beside the Jeongin with his hand on the younger's back as the former holds a spoon of the medicine to his lips, downing the bitter liquid down his throat. Jeongin scrunches his face at the taste of the medicine, makinh Hyunjin giggle and peck the smaller's forehead. "You wanna sleep now?" Hyunjin asks the smaller, who leans his head on Hyunjin's broad shoulder. "Yeah.. Can you sleep with me?"

Hyunjin ends up sleeping with Jeongin, but Hyunjin hugs Jeongin's back instead, since the smaller said he would get sick if he faced the younger.

He made sure the younger had lots of attention and love the next day, informing his manager that the little one was sick, the manager responding that he could have the day off, along with the others.

"Thank you for taking care of me, Hyung."