parking lot x jeongchan 1

[bang chan x yang jeongin]

;part one.

"It's been a long time," Chan starts, the pressure on his fingers were building up from the heavy weight of the grocery bags. Jeongin slightly nods, pressing his lips into a thin line. The bags he carried were light and small- despite offering to carry the heavy ones, Chan wouldn't have agreed.

"It has." He agrees.

"You know, you look really different- No braces, blonde hair and the change in height. You look— older." Jeongin stiffles at that, biting his lips.

"Y-Yeah, I know."

"I've- uhm- missed you, you know." Jeongin wished his heart didn't throb so loudly at that sentence. No, bad Jeongin. Chan broke up with him.

Jeongin came to a halt, stopping and leaving quite a distance between them.

— "I'm sorry,"

He wants to say it too. He wants to say how he missed Chan too. How he missed his warmth, his touches, his kisses, his hugs and his love. But, he can't show how vulnerable he is. No, not yet.

"Why are you sorry?" Chan asks, placing the bags gently on the ground of the parking lot; which was empty, except for some cars and the familiar sleek black car that identified as Chan's. Jeongin came here by his bicycle, thinking he'd come back home with a bag of oreos and a carton of milk. But, guess the world had a different plan for him.

A sob leaves Jeongin. No tears, just an audible sob. "I'm sorry for wanting to be alone so badly." Jeongin tells the truth, looking to the side; where the orange and pink sky is visible- creating an orange shadow over his face.

"I-" Chan's voice trembles, oh, how his voice sounds so manly and attractive. "-I don't understand." He finishes, shaking his head.

"I wish I didn't encounter you at the cashier."

"Why not?" Chan looked like a mess. He had dark circles under his eyes, he had only worn that old black hoodie and basketball shorts. His hair was tossled and messy. He looked like he was the one that had gotten dumped two months ago.

"Because," Jeongin took a sharp inhale.

"Because, I'm starting to feel the butterflies in my tummy."

"Because, I can't stop looking at you."

"B-Because, I miss you."

Jeongin drops down, hugging his knees as a wet sob leaves his lips. This time, tears were there. Tiny hiccups leaves his body as it shook with sadness.

Jeongin doesn't get a verbal response. Crunches of gravel were made, hinting that Chan was walking towards him. He then felt large strong arms being wrapped around him.

He removes his arms from his knees- in an awkward way. Instead, he wraps his arms around Chan's neck.

He nuzzles his nose into Chan's soft- yet dry platinum blonde hair. It smelled like the sea. He must be surfing again.

He doesn't care if his tears are wetting Chan's hoodie.

"Jeongin, I'm so sorry. I'm so fcking sorry for leaving you."

Jeongin nods, he understands. He seems to get a grasp that it wasn't Chan's decision.

He seems to get a grasp whose decision it was.

It makes anger boil in him.

Chan pulls away from Jeongin, to place his hands on Jeongin's cheeks and mush them adorably, slightly chuckling with teary eyes. "My baby," he says, tilting his own head to place a chaste kiss onto the younger's lips.

Chan promises to explain everything once they both get to his house.

Jeongin doesn't mind.

im not back, just giving yall something as a sorry for being gone for so long