CHAPTER 1

Harry was in Grimmauld place walking down the hall. He heard voices from behind the kitchen's door and decided to stop. He couldn't make out any words, but he thought he recognized a few of the members' voices.

He remembered the extendable ear that he got from Fred and George earlier that summer and quickly ran upstairs to his and Ron bedroom to grab it from his trunk. He went back to the kitchen's door and used the extendable ear. Now he could hear pieces from the conversation.

"...Do you have the illegal marriage contract between Ginny and Harry?" He heard Mrs. Weasley ask.

"Not yet, but it will be ready by the beginning of the year", Dumbledore replied. Harry let out an inaudible gasp at that.

They were going to force him to marry Ginny. Unfortunately for them, he was gay, he had been for a while now.

"I will be rich!" He heard Ginny shouting.

"Speaking of rich" Ron butt in, "me and Hermione want more money for being his friends." At that Harry was even more shocked. His friends- the people who he thought were his bests friends- were getting paid to be his friends.

"Now now children, remember I am taking this money from his personal vaults, He may be stupid, but eventually he will find out in one way or another", Dumbledore replied.

Harry was furious, more than he had ever been in his life. He had found his breaking point.
He went back and one last time to his room and packed his luggage, then stormed downstairs to the front door going back to the Dursley's house. He didn't discern the sad looks Remus was giving him or the sympathetic glances from Sirius, who were both worried for there godson.