CHAPTER 23

"Good evening everyone, as I said before Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event, The Triwizard Tournament. Now for those of you who do not know, the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school, a single contestant is selected to compete. Now let me be clear, if chosen you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint-hearted, but more of that later. For now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their headmistress Madame Maxime."

Then, one by one, a procession of stunningly beautiful Beauxbatons girls entering graceful synchronization. Clad in silky, skin-clinging robes. They dance up the aisles between the house's tables. Then, one after one, they pitch themselves forward and cartwheel to the top of the courtyard where allayed in a circle, they await their last two members: two blonds girls, one older than the other, who were vaulting side by side to the centre of the circle. The older girl, who made all the boys around to stop and stare, pulled out a silk light blue scarf, dangles it from her fingertips and spins the younger girl like a top.

The courtyard (=boys and a few girls) roars with approval.

At the end of the dance with the light blue scarves the girls were holding, a girl knee down in the front, and from all the scarves blue butterflies began to surround the Great Hall, and for some reason most of them went to the Slytherin table, resting on Hadrian who began to giggle from the tickles of the butterflies, while Draco and the rest of the Slytherin looked shock-like at Hadrian.

They bowed and everyone applauds.

"Blimey, that's one big woman", a random student said. And indeed she was. In the back, a big tall woman was walking slowly with three younger students walking beside her and than male students walking behind them in an elegant way. When the tall woman reached the platform where her female students where standing with hands behind their straight backs she went to stand next to Dumbledore, and her students depart to Ravenclaw and Slytherin tables.

"And now", Dumbledore continues, "our friends from the north, please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and the high master Igor Karkaroff."

A series of older muscular boys dress in red and brown tight jacket, black tight pants and combat warm boots walk up the aisle brandishing bo staffs, twirling them around and periodically stabbing them into the ground with a spark effect, making marks on the marble floor.

"Blimey, it's him, Viktor Krum!" Students from Gryffindor house fisher between them, making the whole Great Hall hear them.

The boys at the front breathe some fire to finish their entrance

"Albus!" the headmaster of Durmstang yelled at Dumbledore. Dumbledore, smiling from ear to ear went a bit forward ready for a hug. "Igor", the headmaster of Drumstang was prepared for a handshake when Dumbledore hug him, tightly.

The Slytherin, Hufflepuff and the Ravenclaw table looked in pity for Igor.

The three headmasters went to the teacher table while the students from Drumstang departed to the Slytherin table.

If you were looking from far, you would think that there was a red spot in the Gryffindor table just sitting there, but if you looked closely you would understand that it was actually a student, Ron Weasley if to be accurate, looking at the Slytherin table with an angry expression on his face, all because Victor Krum was sitting next to Hadrian and Draco.

No, he didn't sit between them, nothing would be between the two of them. He sat next to both of them because Hadrian was sitting on Draco. The Slytherin table was very tight on place at the moment since all the students from Drumstang were sitting with them with more than a half from Beauxbatons. So to make more place in the table (and in Draco opinion, so no one will touch his mate) Draco scoops up his mate and put him on his lap, making Hadrian blush and to the girls from Beauxbaton to coo at them. In addition, one of the older students from Slytherin enlarged the table enough so they will be more room and yet the table won't touch the wall near the entrance.