CHAPTER 29

Even though this year there weren't supposed to be any Quidditch games, the houses decided to do them with the permission of the headmaster, who was on thin ice and decided to agree, hoping that the students will calm down if he would let them play this year.

And today was the first game, and like every year, it was Gryffindor vs. Slytherin.

The players almost and didn't change. Now, Ron Weasely was on the team instead Harry Potter, who is still missing. His little sister, Ginny, was supposed to be the Seeker. But after a fight with their mother and a howler complaining that Ron needs to prove himself to be better than the Potter brat (part of it was in front the school in the Great Hall) and that Quidditch is not a game for little girls like her, Ginny gave up from humiliation and decided to focus more on her beauty for when Potter is found (and till then she will have some boyfriends).

The Drumstang's team agreed to play against the winning team at the end of the year, which increased the tension.

The Slytherins tried to convince Hadrian to be the Seeker instead of Draco and Draco will be a Chaser, which Draco didn't have a problem with at all. Unfortunately, he still didn't feel good in the mornings, and he wasn't on a broom since the game last year when he fell because the dementors, so they decided to let him be.

They were at breakfast at the moment, Hadrian half asleep on Draco who was surrounded by his teammates, who were surrounded by the whole Slytherin house. 

The Gryffindors who were sitting on the other side of the hall were glaring at the Slytherins and loud as usual. 

Hadrian, who didn't care about anything at the moment except getting more comfortable on his mate's shoulder was annoyed when a howler, this time a cheering one, was sent by Molly Weasley to cheer her son and wish him good luck, a howler that went on and on for more than an hour. Who the hell invented the cheering howler? Hadrian thought. He didn't see a reason for a cheering howler to existed. 

The teams went to the field, while the rest of the school went back to their rooms for warmer attire. Hadrian went with the rest of the house after Draco threaten him if he wouldn't wear warm clothes before going out. He went down to the field with them too and sat down on the Slytherin side, with Drumstang and Beauxbatons who decided to cheer for Slytherin too.

And he waited to the game to begin.

-&-&-&-

When he sees the game from the side, he tries to think why he loved to play it so much, because from the stands, its look painful and quite boring flying around a file without any purpose except catching a ball.

Nothing excited really happened. One of the Gryffindor's player went down after ten minutes, thanks to beaters, and his reverse went up instead while Slytherin moments later got 10 points. He was mostly annoyed that Fred and George tried to take Draco down from the beginning, which prevented him from searching for the Snitch.

The game went like that for another hour before they went to a break. Two more Gryffindors went down and been replaced as well as the keeper of Slytherin. Now, it's looked like the Slytherin's beaters was told to go for Fred and George.

While watching the game his mind drifted to the new article by Rita Skeeter, concerning this time the first task of the Triwizard Tournament. Her article talked for 8 pages about the first task, how the champions needed to fight female dragons who were nesting and how each one of them got the golden egg to eventually suffer from a headache because the horrible sound the egg produce. Each one from the original champions got one page about how he retrieve the egg, instead of him, who got four pages talking about the fact he was in a heat(with permission from the Malfoys), how he jumped through the fire and got out without getting hurt(later he explained to Draco that he is fireproofed thanks to his mom's genes) and the fact that he talk in Parseltongue with the dragon. The latter was the longest from them all. Rita Skeeter reminded all Britain that the last Parseltongue was the Dark Lord and ended the article with the question if this is the gift that got him into EXYPNO.